Why do many girls don't like their vagina?

Why do many girls don't like their vagina? They don't like the shape, color or scent?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

i like mine its nice and pretty but I don't like how high maintenance it is to be a woman lol sometimes

• I like mine.

• Well, I don't hate the shape. but I think its weird..

• u know what, I actually thought of that while writing the comment! I like the shape from the inside, and all of those details, but the outer shape I don't think its pretty.. maybe if it simply looked like V instead of \i/ << ((omg I am really good with these)) lol

• What kind of shape should have a vagina, so don't be weird?

• the shape.

• Show Older
  • I like my coochie just fine.

• I don't know. I don't spend time thinking about why I don't like it... In fact, I do like it. I cat vote this is a strange question.

• I'll second that vote lol. strange indeed.

• Maybe more men don't like their penis than girls liking their own vagina

Because I kinda like my vagina in fact I love it

• my question is how many men on here that don't like Vaginas? lol.

this has to be the strangest question ever...

• Men like vaginas. We don't have that problem.

• I agree... I'm only reading the answers because I think were all thinking.. WTF

• I believe that about the same number of girls dislike their vaginas as guys dislike their penises. Might be the p*rn industry that is making people insecure.

• girls don't have anything to worry about, guy won't turn down a girl because of their vagina. girls will turn down a guy based on penis size though...