Why don't you girls want to have sex?

Virtually any normal male over the age of 12 would have sex with any female he did not find physically repulsive any time she offered the... Show More

• Vote A I'm afraid of pregnancy
  • Vote B I'm afraid it will hurt
  • Vote C I'm afraid of a bad reputation
  • Vote D Religious myths on abstinence
  • Vote E I'm embarrassed to be seen naked
Thank you ladies for your responses. they turned out largely as expected. Pregnancy, reputation, and body shyness were highlighted in the poll. the telling responses however were in the written responses, and had a very similar undertone.
Cute, no I am not a player at all. I was just interested primarily in the teen responses as that is when the m & F are each experiencing this new phase of life. From the responses I believe the general answer is what I have often found before.
Females are motivated by relationship or emotion and males are motivated by physical pleasure. I was wanting to find out if the sexual urge of teen girls was similar to guys, or if it was a learned behavior. It would seem to be rooted in the female makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot to add "men can be pigs" in your poll.

Any normal woman would have sex with a man she was attracted and/or committed to. Just because it's readily available, doesn't mean we'll take whatever comes along.

You're saying men don't have standards - but women do.

• Not that I'm one to sleep with random girls, but I think you forgot to include that women can afford standards. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Any red blooded guy is generally ready to go any time as long as there is a willing attractive woman. Girls don't have as high of and as insistent of a sex drive. Thus, to put it crudely, women have control over a commodity that is in high demand, so they can put what price on it they want.

• Show Older
    • Wish I could rate comments.

• So very True.