Why don't you girls want to have sex?

Virtually any normal male over the age of 12 would have sex with any female he did not find physically repulsive any time she offered the opportunity. Why are you girls resistive to this idea? I know you are just as horny as the guys and finger yourselves with about the same frequency that the males jack off.

This question has a poll!

• I'm afraid of pregnancy Vote A
  • I'm afraid it will hurt Vote B
  • I'm afraid of a bad reputation Vote C
  • Religious myths on abstinence Vote D
  • I'm embarrassed to be seen naked Vote E
Thank you ladies for your responses. they turned out largely as expected. Pregnancy, reputation, and body shyness were highlighted in the poll. the telling responses however were in the written responses, and had a very similar undertone.
Cute, no I am not a player at all. I was just interested primarily in the teen responses as that is when the m & F are each experiencing this new phase of life. From the responses I believe the general answer is what I have often found before.
Females are motivated by relationship or emotion and males are motivated by physical pleasure. I was wanting to find out if the sexual urge of teen girls was similar to guys, or if it was a learned behavior. It would seem to be rooted in the female makeup

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You forgot to add "men can be pigs" in your poll. Any normal woman would have sex with a man she was attracted and/or committed to. Just because it's readily available, doesn't mean we'll take whatever comes along.You're saying men don't have standards - but women do.

• So very True.

• Wish I could rate comments.

• Oh Techanthat comment was great!!hahagood point, though

• Show Older

What Girls Said 16

• not really afraid of anything but I'm not going to go around having sex with every guy I can tolerate

• well its more so about reputation. if your reputation didn't get affected then I would have sex with them every so often; I am 16. but guys brag. they can't just have sex they have to tell someone about. so that's why most girls say no.

• I love sex... but yeah, I try to limit it because of sexually transmitted disease, and pregnancy. I keep it for when I really like a guy ;) Once I do find a boy though, he gets all he wants. I don't see why I should run the risk of random guys messing me up if they're not worth it. If I'm going to have sex with him I have to find him WORTHY. Besides, before having sex I wonder if I'd really want a person like him to potentially reproduce (honestly!), so he better be a fine specimen of a man.

• I don't really fit into any of those choices. I consider sex as an act of love, instead of mere pleasure. I'm not going to have sex with anyone I'm not in love with because it's just not the same. Men can have sexual release with a girl they barely know, but a lot of girls get better sex when they're in love.

• girls have it a little harder then guys. they can get pregnant and they get called a slut. people think differntly of you when you have sex.

• to girls, not having sex before marriage, is sorta important. we want our first time to be special ( and nobody to compare our husband with LOL) and plus, the risks. consequences. and yea we get horny and stuff, but still. it matters that we stay a virgin. unless you could care less. this is only some/most girls.

• "to be special" that is a nice thought, but it isn't going to be that way. It is going to be embarressing, awkward, and maybe painful. Besides anything is only as special as one decides in their own mind for it to be. What virgins need to decide is whether they want their wedding night experience to be great sex, or the awkward painful experience of first time sex. If it were me, I would want to know what I was doing on my wedding night.

• I wish you were right, but of all the girls I know, have known, just talk with at work etc etc, I would be hard pressed to find one under 40 that waited until marriage to get laid. 60 to 70% of the girls coming out of high school today have had sex which included intercoarse.

• i believe that sleeping with someone should be special so therefore I'm not just going to sleep with just anyone.

• for me, I have a barrier around me...saying no. unless he cares. unless he will treat me with respect.just because he offers, means little to me. if there isn't any emotional investment or caring on his side, then just an offer of that mean slittle to me.. idk, if that makes sense. that's just one aspect of the situation

• I think you're very wrong in your question - not every male would have sex at any time with any girl or woman he finds the least bit attractive. There are many that won't do just that because of some reasons such as they value sex as more than just physical pleasure, they know it often complicates things, and because of their beliefs. Also there's no such thing as a myth on remaining abstinent because sex is supposed to be just for marriage.But anyways besides because of my beliefs, I'm holding out on sex because I value it as more than just physical pleasure but instead want it when I already have a real commitment with a guy [most likely marriage], I'm afraid people will think I'm easy if they find out I do it so soon, a little fear of pregnancy and STD(s), and making out with an attractive guy with a little touching of bare skin feels very good already to me. Though even that often complicates things...

• Answers can be wrong, but didn't know a question could. :)

• i just have high standards. I'm not going to sleep with just anyone.

• I'm currently in a relationship right now, but by no means was I looking for it.. he was just someone I was hooking up with. I have never gone out looking for a relationship, in fact, quite the opposite, if a guy seemed interested in dating, it turned me off. I just wanted to have fun, but have only had 4 sexual partners because I think you can still have fun without settling for anything with a pulse.

• I am sure you do, I have read many of your responses, but the question was why not? I was trying to ascertain whether the female need for relationship was a learned behavior or if it was more a genetic difference. I was thinking that as young teens, males and females might be simmilar in nature, but that the females may learn to think along relationship lines.

• but most girls want to be in a good relationship when they have sex, because otherwise they are basically a slag. just get in a good relstionship for love.. not just for sex.

• It's not really any of those options but I voted C because obvs no girl wants a rep as a slut. There are lots of easy girls that will have sex with anyone at anytime but some of us have self-respect and don't like sleeping around, sex means more to me than that.

• Women tend to want to wait until they find the right guy because they want the guy to have respect for them. They want to feel valued and not just some 'booty call'. Also they don't want to have a reputation of a slut... when guys have sex with loads of girls their mates think they are cool but when a girl says she's slept with a lot of guys she automatically gets called all the bad names in the book.

• Uhhm , this is a stupid question . you sound like a player here . and just wanna use girls . there are many reasons , the top one would be uuhhm , maybe girls don't wanna be used & played by just random guys . That would be why .

• Then pass it over and I'll hit it ten more. This is creepiness at its finest.

• I wish I could hit the agree button ten more times...

• F: I have better things to do than just screw any guy. I save my high libido for my fiance.

• To most of us sex isn't just about the next time we get f***ed and getting off. It means something to us. Most girls that sleep around are the ones who are in need of attention and will do whatever it takes to get attention. I don't feel the need to have anyone's attention that I don't care for, so if I don't care about them I am not going to sleep with them.

What Guys Said 6

• why don't get pregnant so...lol

• "Virtually any normal male over the age of 12 would have sex with any female he did not find physically repulsive any time she offered the opportunity"Bullsh!t. You don't have the right to define "normal", nor do you have the right to presume what half the population of the planet would or would not do in a given situation.

• Well, I guess I'm not a "normal" guy then.

• No need, your mistaken. I do have the right and if you assert my question is an illogical question that's based on a flawed premise, and then claim that it's logical and represents a sound argument, you are proving my right, because as you can see, here it is.:)

• If you want to present an illogical question, you've got every right to do so. But you do not have the right to present an illogical question that's based on a flawed premise, and then claim that it's logical and represents a sound argument. Review Aristotle's works on formal logic for a refresher course.

• Show Older
  • spite what most people say a lot of girls especially under 20 don't want to be known as a slut but it probably depends on where you live too.

• They do, but not until they check with their friends to see who the cool guy worth humping is XD

• 1. Women have WAY MORE at stake when it comes to sex. They can get pregnant. Men can't. That's a big deal.2. Sex for men is looked at as more "casual", women look at it as a way to share emotions and feeling. So it's important.3. It's common place that men who have a lot of sex as "players and studs", women on the other hand are referred to as "sluts and whores". Double standard of course.

• I just wanted to see the answers