Why don't you girls want to have sex?

Virtually any normal male over the age of 12 would have sex with any female he did not find physically repulsive any time she offered the opportunity. Why are you girls resistive to this idea? I know you are just as horny as the guys and finger yourselves with about the same frequency that the males jack off.

• I'm afraid of pregnancy
  • I'm afraid it will hurt
  • I'm afraid of a bad reputation
  • Religious myths on abstinence
  • I'm embarrassed to be seen naked
Thank you ladies for your responses. they turned out largely as expected. Pregnancy, reputation, and body shyness were highlighted in the poll. the telling responses however were in the written responses, and had a very similar undertone.
Cute, no I am not a player at all. I was just interested primarily in the teen responses as that is when the m & F are each experiencing this new phase of life. From the responses I believe the general answer is what I have often found before.
Females are motivated by relationship or emotion and males are motivated by physical pleasure. I was wanting to find out if the sexual urge of teen girls was similar to guys, or if it was a learned behavior. It would seem to be rooted in the female makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot to add "men can be pigs" in your poll.

Any normal woman would have sex with a man she was attracted and/or committed to. Just because it's readily available, doesn't mean we'll take whatever comes along.

You're saying men don't have standards - but women do.

• Not that I'm one to sleep with random girls, but I think you forgot to include that women can afford standards. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Any red blooded guy is generally ready to go any time as long as there is a willing attractive woman. Girls don't have as high of and as insistent of a sex drive. Thus, to put it crudely, women have control over a commodity that is in high demand, so they can put what price on it they want.

• Wish I could rate comments.

• So very True.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 17

• girls have it a little harder then guys. they can get pregnant and they get called a slut. people think differntly of you when you have sex.

• F: I have better things to do than just screw any guy. I save my high libido for my fiance.

• i just have high standards. I'm not going to sleep with just anyone.

• I am sure you do, I have read many of your responses, but the question was why not? I was trying to ascertain whether the female need for relationship was a learned behavior or if it was more a genetic difference. I was thinking that as young teens, males and females might be simmilar in nature, but that the females may learn to think along relationship lines.

• I'm currently in a relationship right now, but by no means was I looking for it.. he was just someone I was hooking up with. I have never gone out looking for a relationship, in fact, quite the opposite, if a guy seemed interested in dating, it turned me off. I just wanted to have fun, but have only had 4 sexual partners because I think you can still have fun without settling for anything with a pulse.

• for me, I have a barrier around me...saying no. unless he cares. unless he will treat me with respect.just because he offers, means little to me. if there isn't any emotional investment or caring on his side, then just an offer of that mean slittle to me.. idk, if that makes sense. that's just one aspect of the situation

• I think you're very wrong in your question - not every male would have sex at any time with any girl or woman he finds the least bit attractive. There are many that won't do just that because of some reasons such as they value sex as more than just physical pleasure, they know it often complicates things, and because of their beliefs. Also there's no such thing as a myth on remaining abstinent because sex is supposed to be just for marriage.

But anyways besides because of my beliefs, I'm holding out on sex because I value it as more than just physical pleasure but instead want it when I already have a real commitment with a guy [most likely marriage], I'm afraid people will think I'm easy if they find out I do it so soon, a little fear of pregnancy and STD(s), and making out with an attractive guy with a little touching of bare skin feels very good already to me. Though even that often complicates things...

• Answers can be wrong, but didn't know a question could. :)

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Women have WAY MORE at stake when it comes to sex. They can get pregnant. Men can't. That's a big deal.

2. Sex for men is looked at as more "casual", women look at it as a way to share emotions and feeling. So it's important.

3. It's common place that men who have a lot of sex as "players and studs", women on the other hand are referred to as "sluts and whores". Double standard of course.

• "Virtually any normal male over the age of 12 would have sex with any female he did not find physically repulsive any time she offered the opportunity"

Bullsh!t. You don't have the right to define "normal", nor do you have the right to presume what half the population of the planet would or would not do in a given situation.

• Yes I do, it is my question. :)

• No need, your mistaken. I do have the right and if you assert my question is an illogical question that's based on a flawed premise, and then claim that it's logical and represents a sound argument, you are proving my right, because as you can see, here it is.:)

• Well, I guess I'm not a "normal" guy then.

• I just wanted to see the answers

• They do, but not until they check with their friends to see who the cool guy worth humping is XD

• why don't get pregnant so...lol

More from Guys
1