Vagina smell..Girls! Help please!!

I have had a weird smell coming out of my Vagina. Not nessicarilly a bad smell, just very strong. A lot of discharge (or whatever) is coming out, and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Get those thin daily panty liners and wait a while to see if it goes away...your body discharges at varying degrees and consistencies through each cycle, and as you go through life, it can change. If it doesn't go away, see a doctor. Don't get yourself paranoid or diagnosing yourself based on what people say online, especially with your genitals, as they vary so greatly from person to person.

• its kind of sweet. But, some of the come is like, milky white, and clumpy.

• Itdoesn't sound like anything to be worked about. There's always a time in my cycle where I have a bit of that, and it stops after a few days...as long as the smell isn't unpleasant and. You aren't itching or hurting anywhere, I wouldn't panic :]

• Thank you!

That was wicked helpful. :-)