Do guys like it when a girl gets really wet during sex?

I can't help the way nature made me but whenever I have sex I just get extremely wet. I usually leave a spot on the bed and feel embarrassed about it. And I'm wondering if its something to be embarrassed about or if guys like it.

Well that helps a lot lol. Thanks everyone!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• im the same way and I was always worried about that because I fee like I get too excited lol there are actually creams and stuff you can get from sex stores..i used them but I don't think guys like girls that have a dry one I just tried it for my own sake to what the difference was.

• Selected as most helpful

The wetter the better, it's always better to have too much than too little. You can always keep a towel by the bed and kind of pat it down if it get too bad. Don't worry though as a guy it'll boost your ego even if your body naturally does it.

• It's a good thing. Maybe you could put a towel under you. Wetter the better.

• YEAH! wet is good and always have been. Only problem is that it's a mess with the laundry afterwards...hahahaha

• it is cool and guys like it

• Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's your body responding to sexual pleasure. Don't worry...guys love it.

• yes

• i am a virgin but I think that would be a good thing guys like it when a women gets wet.