How long does it take you to cum?

Okay guys, I'm considering giving the boyfriend a hj/bj and I'm just wanting to know how long it takes you to come so I can have a basic idea of how... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Since my girlfriend is really good at giving me a blowjob it takes me somewhere between 5 - 7 minutes. That's because she sucks on the head a lot and uses suction pressure plus tongues that very sensitive spot under the head where that protruding skin attachés itself to both the head and shaft. She's goes up and down on the shaft some but she spends most of her time on the head with her lips are down to the crown. She said until she learned to suck and tongue more and concentrate on the head area it used to take her more like 15 minutes or so with a couple of her ex's. To prove her point a few times she got me off in about 3 minutes with a bj.

If you give him a bj like this you can expect him to last no longer than 5 - 7 minutes. If he's new at getting one maybe 3 minutes. For a hj, it usually takes me just a little longer. There again she makes sure when she's jacking me off that she the foreskin is sliding over that very sensitive spot. She said she learned that from experience while still in high school. You should work towards getting him off in no longer than 7 minutes unless you want to make him last longer. Go for it!