• Ask
  • myTake

How long does it take you to cum?

Okay guys, I'm considering giving the boyfriend a hj/bj and I'm just wanting to know how long it takes you to come so I can have a basic idea of how... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Since my girlfriend is really good at giving me a blowjob it takes me somewhere between 5 - 7 minutes. That's because she sucks on the head a lot and uses suction pressure plus tongues that very sensitive spot under the head where that protruding skin attach├ęs itself to both the head and shaft. She's goes up and down on the shaft some but she spends most of her time on the head with her lips are down to the crown. She said until she learned to suck and tongue more and concentrate on the head area it used to take her more like 15 minutes or so with a couple of her ex's. To prove her point a few times she got me off in about 3 minutes with a bj. If you give him a bj like this you can expect him to last no longer than 5 - 7 minutes. If he's new at getting one maybe 3 minutes. For a hj, it usually takes me just a little longer. There again she makes sure when she's jacking me off that she the foreskin is sliding over that very sensitive spot. She said she learned that from experience while still in high school. You should work towards getting him off in no longer than 7 minutes unless you want to make him last longer. Go for it!

What Guys Said 11

• Anywhere between 5 and 40 minutes.

• Its hit or miss I guess depending on how I'm feeling. I can come within 10 minute or othe rtimes I may not come at all even from sex and by that time the girl has already got like 5 orgasms or more and is too sore to go on. Sucks...

• 5-10 minutes from a blow job, longer from a hand job

• The earlier he comes, the better job it means you are doing. If after 20 min he still doesn't come then you're not doing it right, unless you delay it on purpose. You're doing a great job if he comes within less than 5 mins.

• 10 to 15 minutes. Usually faster that way than sex...

• 5 minutes.

• It depends on the girl,and whether she is any good or not.I've had handjobs that took more than an hour and eventually she had to give up.

• Ways to be good? Suggestions etc?

• Unless you're doing dirty talk, shut up.Never ask "Are you nearly done?"Every time you open your mouth to speak, you set us back to zero.

• Anything from 3 minutes to 30 minutes. Depends on: my mood; how good she is; how long it's been since I last ejaculated.

• By the way, faster ejaculation doesn't equal better for a guy. In my opinion, the best BJs last between 10 and 15 minutes. You the girl are in control. You should know when the guy is about to ejaculate, and you should know how to delay ejaculation.

• Despite the hype, 3-5 minutes from first penetration after a good session of foreplay is best for me.

• When I watch p*rn with audio of the girl moaning going crazy I tend to lose it very quickly; With lube it's even faster. However, I tend to whack-off a couple of times.The first time I jack-off I take between 2 to 6 minutes maybe. If I am using lube or lotion it's closer to shorter times. I ejaculate the most for this one.The second time (after a short pee break) I take from 5 minutes to 15 minutes maybe. I ejaculate somewhat less for this one.The third time (another piss break to flush it all out) I could go past the 30 minute marker. I really have to try harder to cum, but when I do it's usually more intense (though less comes out).Without visual/audio stimulation and without lube I can probably go for up to 15 minutes (assuming my ridges and the area under my head are rubbed). If you just dry stroked the bottom half of my shaft I probably could go for 20 minutes or so without ejaculating.So it always amazes me when women say it takes them 20 minutes+ to reach orgasm. I feel like they aren't taking advantage of visual/audio turn-ons and lube -especially when some girls say they can get off in under 3 minutes.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!