How long does it take you to cum?

Okay guys, I'm considering giving the boyfriend a hj/bj and I'm just wanting to know how long it takes you to come so I can have a basic idea of how long he might last or how long it might take? Thanks ya'll.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since my girlfriend is really good at giving me a blowjob it takes me somewhere between 5 - 7 minutes. That's because she sucks on the head a lot and uses suction pressure plus tongues that very sensitive spot under the head where that protruding skin attach├ęs itself to both the head and shaft. She's goes up and down on the shaft some but she spends most of her time on the head with her lips are down to the crown. She said until she learned to suck and tongue more and concentrate on the head area it used to take her more like 15 minutes or so with a couple of her ex's. To prove her point a few times she got me off in about 3 minutes with a bj.

If you give him a bj like this you can expect him to last no longer than 5 - 7 minutes. If he's new at getting one maybe 3 minutes. For a hj, it usually takes me just a little longer. There again she makes sure when she's jacking me off that she the foreskin is sliding over that very sensitive spot. She said she learned that from experience while still in high school. You should work towards getting him off in no longer than 7 minutes unless you want to make him last longer. Go for it!

What Guys Said 11

• Anywhere between 5 and 40 minutes.

• The earlier he comes, the better job it means you are doing. If after 20 min he still doesn't come then you're not doing it right, unless you delay it on purpose.

You're doing a great job if he comes within less than 5 mins.

• Its hit or miss I guess depending on how I'm feeling. I can come within 10 minute or othe rtimes I may not come at all even from sex and by that time the girl has already got like 5 orgasms or more and is too sore to go on. Sucks...

• 10 to 15 minutes. Usually faster that way than sex...

• 5-10 minutes from a blow job, longer from a hand job

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 0