Breast licking

Guys almost always fondle their girls' breasts and lick their nipples before or even during sex.Do girls do the same with guys' pecks and nipples?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have had a few boyfriends that loved it. I was somewhat surprised at first but then I have noticed that more of them actually did like it. I don't even for a second think that it is anywhere near the sensation that we feel but, it feels good to them anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• We do it if he prefers it. Some girls don't get aroused when their nipples are caressed. I have only meant one guy who liked his nipples sucked. It was weird to me at first because I always looked at it as a erogenous spot for only woman.

• YES! MOST MEN I HAVE COME ACROSS FIND THIS JUST AS EROTIC AND STIMULATING.

• my boyfriend has his nipples pierced 2x and he loves it when I lick them while I'm on top.

• So you play your tongue around the rings?

• I guess that boyfriend waxes his chest.Another waxer lol

• yeah, he likes it so I do it

• Yea I do a little especially if a guy tells me he likes it done to him but I don't get turned by it like guys do when they lick ours. I don't know y

• it turns my boyfriend on :)

What Guys Said 2

• I love it when my Girlfriend gently sucks my nipples- Stal

Please do!! Not all men are the same, but from my particular point of view y love it. And you women do it a lot less than you should.