Breast licking

Guys almost always fondle their girls' breasts and lick their nipples before or even during sex.

Do girls do the same with guys' pecks and nipples?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have had a few boyfriends that loved it. I was somewhat surprised at first but then I have noticed that more of them actually did like it. I don't even for a second think that it is anywhere near the sensation that we feel but, it feels good to them anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• it turns my boyfriend on :)

• YES! MOST MEN I HAVE COME ACROSS FIND THIS JUST AS EROTIC AND STIMULATING.

• Yea I do a little especially if a guy tells me he likes it done to him but I don't get turned by it like guys do when they lick ours. I don't know y

• my boyfriend has his nipples pierced 2x and he loves it when I lick them while I'm on top.

• I guess that boyfriend waxes his chest.

Another waxer lol

• So you play your tongue around the rings?

• We do it if he prefers it. Some girls don't get aroused when their nipples are caressed. I have only meant one guy who liked his nipples sucked. It was weird to me at first because I always looked at it as a erogenous spot for only woman.

• yeah, he likes it so I do it

What Guys Said 1

• I love it when my Girlfriend gently sucks my nipples- Stal