What does a healthy vagina normally smell/taste like?

I'm the type of person who thinks that everything about myself is abnormal and I worry over things like this constantly. I kind of just want to be reassured that everything is okay/normal.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think people see themselves the way they really are. It takes other people to complement them on some feature about them they like or say nothing when you'd expect them to be voicing their opinion. Until someone goes down on you and tells you how he enjoyed it and then does it again will you know it's more than OK. Or he doesn't say anything and stops fairly soon after he started, It's like you can look at yourself in the mirror and not like your hair or some other feature about yourself but once someone tells you they really like your hair or you notice some guys really checking out your legs will you know those are in pretty good shape. I'm sure if you practice at least normal womanly hygiene and eat normal you're just fine down there as compared to any other girl out there if not better. It's normal to have a slight vagina smell down there and to a guy that's what he likes. When I've gone down on a girl I didn't expect her to smell and taste like soap and water. That wouldn't turn me on at all. So just be assured that you're okay/normal if you don't have any health issues and that you eat normal and exercise at least some on a regular basis. So please put the worrying away for good because worrying will NEVER get you anyplace nor do any good. Think positive about yourself and you'll soon see yourself in a different light. One of Earl Nightingale's famous saying, "We become what we think about". So make sure you're always thinking good things about yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• like a clean healthy vagina

• It tastes like nothing.

• Every girl who I have had the pleasure of tasting smells/tastes different. I like good hygiene and when a girl is giving me oral I make sure I am washed down there. You sound very normal to me. So as long as you take a shower and do what you regularly do enjoy the wonderful world of oral sex.

• Due to your paragraph I fear you will not find an answer here; we don't know what your vagina tastes like but rest assured your vagina probably tastes normal and within range unless there's a reason for it no to. The taste changes based on what you eat and rather rapidly at that so it's not static for any female.

• As long as you're clean down there, it won't smell of anything.And in my experience a vagina tastes mostly of nothing but with a hint of something like perfume and a hint of metal. That's the best I can describe it. It tastes good.

• If uncleaned tastes kinda metallic like if you licked a pole and smells fishy.If clean tastes the same as like inside cheek of your mouth.

What Girls Said 2

• if you want it to be better I heard pinapple helps, so you should try to do it just in case.

• Nice salty taste creamy come feeling but some girls have a different taste than others I love eatting p****