• Ask
  • myTake

Are dark pores on a girl's leg unattractive?

So I hate my legs, I have very dark pores on my legs and during sex, I try to hide them as often as possible. So…are they unattractive? Or am I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I highly doubt the guy will be looking at the pores of your legs while he has so much more better things to do in the meantime.

• okay, so what about in general? Walking around in shorts and skirts would you have much of an opinion on it if you saw it?

• Well if it was like link this, I'd probably ask, "what happened to your legs?" considering it looks like it's full of scars, but I don't think this is what you are referring to. Other than that, I wouldn't care.

What Guys Said 3

• I doubt any guy in the history of the world (that wasn't a dermatologist) has EVER even spoken about dark pores on a girl's leg, EVER. No, this is not something any guy is going to care about.

• It's quite unattractive but it can always be "cured"

What Girls Said 3

• You're way too insecure. A guy doesn't care what the skin on your legs look like while you're having sex. That is not what they're focused on. You're probably the only one who's noticed.

• If its hair try waxing or using a depilatory cream. If its actually your pores that are dark try exfoliating.

• thanks, I'll definitely try exfoliating much more often.

• Clinique makes a good body scrub :)

• I assume you mean that you have dark hair & when you shave you can still sometimes see little black dots under the skin? This is totally normal & you are hyper-focusing on it--they are not that bad. Get a little sun or your legs or use sunless tanner if it bothers you that much, but I can assure you guys are not noticing that. If you didn't shave & your legs were prickly, now they would notice that, but honestly, if they are getting some, they can probably even block that out temporarily. :)