Girlfriend changed her mind

We've been together for 9 months now. On our 8th month anniversary she started hinting that she wanted to start having sex. Finally 3 weeks ago she... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably just needs a little more time and wants to prove to herself that it really isn't due to your extended absence and everyone is differ. I know a couple who have been together for 2 years before they had sex and are probably one of the healthiest relationships I've seen. I lost mine after dating my boyfriend for 5 days and we have an amazing relationship and are probably getting married once he finishes his deployment. Everyone and every relationship is different and she could very well change her mind again and have sex with you one of those nights. Just keep reassuring her that you'll wait and it's up to her then she'll more than likely come around to having sex.

• This is what I am hoping is true. I have always been by her side, and have been by her even at her worst. I don't "need" to have sex with her, but I feel that it would strengthen our relationship.

• Ok well be safe and just do as much as you are BOTH comfortable with.