Is it weird to not want to have sex?

Is it weird to not want to have sex? The thought of it just scares me. lolBe honest.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Is it weird to be worried or scared about having sex? No.Is it weird to not want to have sex even in your mind hypothetically? Yes

• Oh don't get me wrong, I think about it.. alot! ha ha :) I guess when I try to actually picture myself doing it, it kinda freaks me out.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't say that's common but I'm not sure about weird

• I don't want to have sex. It doesn't scare me. I just don't feel comfortable doing it. I don't find it weird or embarrassing.

• I don't really think about having sex.

• I always want sex.

• You are obviously a virgin. Being adamant about it, as a virgin, is common. You just need the right guy and the right environment. You'll be fine

• You mean like asexual people? They're not common, but they do exist.

What Girls Said 7

• its not weird at all.

• it could be

• its not that common imo but just try and learn more aobut it or something.

• No. I'm scared of having sex too.

• there's asexuality,not being ready,erotophobia,-how severe is it?

• Are you possibly asexual? link

• no its not weird. you're just not ready for it and you haven't found the right person yet. when you are with the right person and you are comfortable with them it won't scared you anymore and you will want to do it.