Do you girls go out looking for guys with big penises?

Do you girls go out looking for guys with big dicks?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• how do you go out looking for that? it's not like when you see a guy you can ask him to flop his dick out so you can see if it's big enough to f*** later. lol or can you? lol it would be good if you could, save some disappointment. Because you can't tell by looking at them, sometimes I think oh yep big/small but it just turns out to be the opposite so yer. But I would if I could, I don't need a BIG one but bigger then average or maybe average is ok

• Not 8 inches. I'm a few inches smaller.

• Well how big are you????

• Oh true. well I was always taught 15cm is about average, about 6 inches. I agree. But I think average would determine on the different girl 1 girl might have experience average to large so she would call average small, yet another might call average big. I know I used to think my ex wasn't that big but since him I've been with a lot of small one's so now his has gone to bigger then average.lol

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• No, that is just a bunch of talk when girls talk about big dicks. it's about the chemistry you have with someone in bed.

• Good chemistry usually is s a portent that you will enjoy the sex. in the end everyone has a preference

• Because not all girls fall into that little pigeon hole where 'it's not about good sex it's about the chemistry' sorry I know that's how you feel but not all girls, some girls would actually like to enjoy sex. And I am not saying guys with small dicks can't give good sex but from my experience they don't. But guys with big dick can be bad to. I mean if he doesn't care about anything, and just tries to satisfy him self, and just shoves it hurts, but I find that they are still more talented all round

• Then why are all these girls saying how they want a average, 8 inch dick?

• How do you go looking for a big dick?

• Well I don't want it. Seen it done it got the t-shirt to prove, and it overrated.

• That still doesn't stop girls form wanting it.

• Big ones occasionally hurt too.

• Show Older
  • I don't think so...

• it really depends on the girl. for me, I really don't care how big it is. if its average, that's nice. i just don't like them TOO big.

• What's too big? I have no idea how you girls meet 8 inch dicks. They're more common. Or is "I don't care how big it is" some things girls tell guys?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!