• Ask
  • myTake

Girls who just want sex, where can a guy find you?

I'm basically looking for a girl to please and take care of. I want to find someone to spoil in every single way, but I can't tolerate the whole... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel somewhat similar, in the aspect that some of my better relationships stemmed from what was initially intended to be casual sex. I don't think there's a right or wrong time for sex though, I don't put a timeline on it. When I want to, I want to. If we like each other and connect well enough to continue hanging out and start dating, that's cool. If not, oh well, it's not necessarily my goal when I go into it, because that would be silly and I'd probably end up with hurt feelings at some point, lol.I'm cool with casual sex when I'm unattached. I just have to know the person at least socially, and know that I enjoy their company. Otherwise I won't be interested in the slightest, no matter how attractive I think they are. BUT I do also enjoy all the cutesy little rituals of early dating and getting to know each other, whether sex is involved at the time or not. For me though, it usually IS involved, because I'm a sexual person and I have sex when it feels right. Sometimes that's very early on, or sometimes that's all I thought it was going to be, but things turned out differently.

What Girls Said 7

• Craigslist!Just kidding. I don't think there is a specific place you can go to,other than a night club...but even then your gonna hook up with a lot of girls that want a boyfriend. Just keep doing your usual thing,and try and make your intentions clear when you start seeing someone.

• You want a relationship, but you want it to be with a girl who doesn't want a relationship?

• one who isn't looking for one initially.

• That's tough, because often girls bond in sexual relationships faster than guys. It gives us a "withdrawal" of feel good hormones when we lose that bond, so there is kind of a mindset to avoid that negative feeling. All unconscious, of course. Maybe you just need to look for girls who are equally nonconformist as you, as it seems that you don't dig social conventions.

• it's true, thank you

• You're thinking of things only in terms of the surface level. You're not stopping to ask "why" these girls "don't want a relationship" and are okay with "just sex." It's because they're used to guys just using them and hurting them. How are you going to start a relationship with a girl who as negative opinions about men ingrained in her head?Sure, maybe "you" feel the urge to take care of her and spoil her, but the reason she is the way she is today is because the guys she's been with so far have only used her and hurt her. Different girls cope differently. Some girls make a personal vow to just wait and never have sex again until they find the right guy. Other girls just say "f*** it" to relationships and are basically okay with just sex. That way, no guy can really hurt them again, and they never feel powerless or as if they need or desperately want something from a guy anymore. It's a switch they choose to turn permanently off. You're going to have a very hard time trying to flip that switch back on. And even if you do, you're going to have to deal with a very damaged person.

• Church

• lmfao

• sad, but true lol

• Bars nightclubs

• at a brothel

What Guys Said 2

• New Zealand... A study has shown they have women with the highest promiscuity rates.

• Dude, if you've ever been in love, then you would know when that occurs, all of the things you listed as negatives, don't bother you anymore. In love, all you'll car about is being with that person and making them happy. Waiting periods will be an anxious challenge, social circles will be new & exciting, and marriage will be an honor. Okay..meeting the parents might suck, so hope for good ones! Key to good parents, is normally picking a good girl.