Girls who just want sex, where can a guy find you?

I'm basically looking for a girl to please and take care of. I want to find someone to spoil in every single way, but I can't tolerate the whole... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel somewhat similar, in the aspect that some of my better relationships stemmed from what was initially intended to be casual sex. I don't think there's a right or wrong time for sex though, I don't put a timeline on it. When I want to, I want to. If we like each other and connect well enough to continue hanging out and start dating, that's cool. If not, oh well, it's not necessarily my goal when I go into it, because that would be silly and I'd probably end up with hurt feelings at some point, lol.

I'm cool with casual sex when I'm unattached. I just have to know the person at least socially, and know that I enjoy their company. Otherwise I won't be interested in the slightest, no matter how attractive I think they are. BUT I do also enjoy all the cutesy little rituals of early dating and getting to know each other, whether sex is involved at the time or not. For me though, it usually IS involved, because I'm a sexual person and I have sex when it feels right. Sometimes that's very early on, or sometimes that's all I thought it was going to be, but things turned out differently.

Asker upvoted