Girls: how often do you masturbate?

i feel like a freak! because if I could I would probably do it every day or more! how often does everybody else do it?

ok well everybody's answers make me feel better thanks! but can anyone explain why I feel like the only girl I know who does it?! I mean ya girls don't normally talk about that but I really don't think anyone of my friends do it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are about average. Many people do it more than that, many less. Some claim they do not ever do it, but I am pretty skeptical about that. I was told once that 98% of all people masturbate, and 2 % lie. Sounds about right too me.

What Guys Said 2

• Every day at the least if not more. You're probably SLIGHTLY above average for a woman, but not by much. You're not a freak. You're a sexually healthy young woman.

What Girls Said 10

• everyday, sometimes twice a day, depending on how turned on I am :x

• Lord,at LEAST once a day!Awful isn't it?

• Haha yes! it can be time consuming :/ even if it is worth it in the end! haha

• a few times a week... depends how busy my week is though

• Oh jeez don't feel like a freak I do it once a day at least sometimes two or three

• Yeah, pretty much every day, sometimes more! :o)

More from Girls
5