• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: how often do you masturbate?

i feel like a freak! because if I could I would probably do it every day or more! how often does everybody else do it?

ok well everybody's answers make me feel better thanks! but can anyone explain why I feel like the only girl I know who does it?! I mean ya girls don't normally talk about that but I really don't think anyone of my friends do it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like you are about average. Many people do it more than that, many less. Some claim they do not ever do it, but I am pretty skeptical about that. I was told once that 98% of all people masturbate, and 2 % lie. Sounds about right too me.

What Guys Said 2

• Every day at the least if not more. You're probably SLIGHTLY above average for a woman, but not by much. You're not a freak. You're a sexually healthy young woman.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, pretty much every day, sometimes more! :o)

• Wow!

• Yeah!

• Lord,at LEAST once a day!Awful isn't it?

• Haha yes! it can be time consuming :/ even if it is worth it in the end! haha

• a few times a week... depends how busy my week is though

• Oh jeez don't feel like a freak I do it once a day at least sometimes two or three

• everyday, sometimes twice a day, depending on how turned on I am :x

• I do it at least once a day

• I do it every day.

• yea I do it every week but I mean not like every day but I do it maybe 4times maybe a week. I used to think it was bad and stuff but I can't help the feeling so lol

• i do it at least twice a day and I have been doing it every day =]

• Ok I thought a lot of girls never do it..looks like I was wrong tho :)

• Girls do it a lot more than you think :)

• The only reason why you felt like a freak is because guys are notorious for jacking off all the time, and they're not afraid to talk about it.Girls on the other hand, don't talk about it, which is why it seems like many don't.When in reality, surveys show girls masturbate almost as much as guys.As for me, it used to be once a day.But ever since I got a boyfriend, I hardly ever do it.