Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex with me?

My now boyfriend of three months doesn't ever want to have sex with me.Before we got together we we were sleeping together for over a year,just... Show More

I've talked to him, he says he most definitely loves me and wants to be with me.He also swears he loves having sex with me but it's been weeks since I told him how I felt and still we've only had sex twice in the past month!I'm tired of being turned down!
What do I do? I don't know if I can be with someone that doesn't ever want to have sex with me? Is that wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Subconscious resentment, a feeling of being trapped. Did you get the impression he was not happy with you? You were "sleeping together for over a year and hanging out some" did you feel he was not happy during that year?

"when I finally got him to make a commitment to me" that sounds like you made him do this rather than he wanted to make this commitment, and from what you say I think I am correct with that assumption. He had a female friend and a good sex life. He was probably pretty satisfied with things as they were. Now he is has been somehow coerced into more and is likely rebelling against it and concerned about what other plans you may be making for him.