Hot things to say during sex?

Sooo I'm a virgin, and I'm not really sure what to say when having sex I'm guessing its nothing like the crap they say in p*rn but I'm still curious, what can I say to really turn her on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "You like this hard veiny c0ck babe?" You want me to go deeper ? I love your wetness dripping down your asscrack... Or whisper in her ear "this wet p-ussy is all mine, beautiful"

• What's with the haters?

• lol I like this answer.

• Thanks xD I don't know why people are hating lmao

What Girls Said 2

• You feel so good grab her from the waist tightly also grind on her

• I suppose it depends on what the girl is into.Is she a virgin too? Is she more into romantic slow sex? Is she more into rough sex?It all depends. If she's a virgin who wants her first time to be special, she'd probably want to hear "I love you"'s and you telling her she's so beautiful and perfect.If she's a virgin who wants rough sex, she'd probably want to hear stuff like how tight she is and how bad she's gonna get it.If she's not a virgin who likes slow sex, she probably would want to hear how bad you want her and how awesome she feels.If she's not a virgin who likes rough sex she probably wants to be tossed around and "made your bitch" and want to hear exactly what you're going to do to her and whatnot.It really depends on the girl and her tastes in sex talk. We're all different. If you talk sweet to a girl into the rough stuff she'll probably think you're lame. If you talk rough to a girl who's into the sweet stuff, she'll probably get turned off and leave.

What Guys Said 2

• Ooooo baby, did you just fart? Because you blew me away with that blow job.I want to lick your arm pits girl. Girl, lemme lick them pits.Do you want some ketchup on this hot dog girl? Girl... you want some mayo on this hot dog?I want you to lick my taint.I want you to bend over backwards like a crab baby, and make donkey noises.Of course, these are only of a few of the things I say we I'm doing ''The nasty.''Some funny things you can do is.Tell her she's not as good as her mothers or sisters.Tell her I have aids or crabs, any STD. Then see how long you can sex with her after that.Stick your finger in her butt, then put it up to her nose.When you're about to finish yell '' KA, ME! HA, ME! HA!'' Like this link Have fun, I know she will enjoy this. Don't be afraid to comment ladies on how much you like these things and how much it turns you on.

• LOLLL. Thanks for the good laugh! XD

• Show Older
    • I'm going to try the last one

• Man I'm telling you, she will tell all of friends about you and they will all stare at you when you walk by! They want the D and the kamehameha wave.

• "Would you like me to touch you here?" "Mmmm, please touch my nipples!" "Oh, kiss me!" "I love you." "You feel so good." "Oh, I like that!" "Do you want me inside you?" "Yay!" or "Mmm, later then. Kiss me now!"The "Please do this" comments help give direction and the "Oh, that's nice" type comments compliment and please your partner. The "Shall I" questions build anticipation, show you're interested in whatever it is, give opportunities to say "I don't like that," and... cover consent - you don't want to be doing anything she doesn't want/agree to, now do you?