Does this girl want sex or not?

Ive known my friend for like a couple years. we are just kool really. Last night we met up and she hasn't seen me in months. As we walked over by this area in the park where you could stand over the water, I caught her looking at me from the bottom up, repeatedly. I joked about her flat booty and started rubbing her ass, at first she stopped me and laughed then when I did it again she let me smack it and rub it without stopping me. she wouldn't let me kiss her but she lets me rub her ass. Does she wanna have sex or what is this, ladies please answer. also she wants to hang out again. she's been begging me practically to hang with her and complaining that I never have time for her...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• She will want it at some point, but she will initiate and let you know. Like give and take kind of a thing. You do something, she'll do something. Don't rush things. Go with the flow and you'll both be happy campers ;))

• Too soon to tell at this point. Sounds like she's being a flirt. Every girl that has clearly wanted sex, has started massaging my crotch, which lead to her unzipping my pants for a bj. My guess is, many girls want to size a guy up, before they decide to have sex with him.