Guys, do you ever have sexual feelings/thoughts towards female friends?

Like you have ever been friends with a girl have you ever thought about kissing her?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• i have had before yes but this was before I learn about who I was etc

now I have very few thoughts about it I see females as friends now some as clsoe friends but that's as far as it goes for me now and I'm happy with that :)

What Guys Said 12

• Yes. I've had thought about going through all 4 bases with just about every last female friend I currently have. Fantasising is normal and if a girl is my friend that means she does have attractive qualities of some kind.

Also just because I may have has one or two thoughts does not mean that I would want a relationship with them or that I think about them in that way all the time.

• Of course you can't help to think about it every once in a while

• So if one of your female friends wanted a relationship would you take that chance?

• If she wanted a relationship and I liked her I would really want to ask her out but I have a problem with feeling if I was to say something to any of my female friends she wouldn't want to be friends with me.

• Yes, definitely - all men do.

• All the time, which makes me wonder...what are my girlfriend's guy friends thinking? Hmm. Time to get out the shot gun... Lol.

• yes

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 2

• Fried oreos/cookies Fried oreos/cookies

• I am sure tons have thought about it, I have and I am a girl.