I want to have sex everyday 24/7, is this wrong?

I want to have sex everyday 24/7, is this wrong? is there possibly something wrong with me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Actually no. Women tend to have stronger libidos than men when they get opportunity to have sex when they want with who they want (men tend to sate quickly). The problem is, of course, that there is strong social prohibitions about being a highly sexual woman. One of the interesting things you find in the swing community is that previously "frigid" women suddenly develop an unbelievable appetite for sex. It isn't that they didn't have the desire, it was that chances were limited and the options limited.

What Guys Said 5

• No, you just know how guys feel now, except it's going to be a lot easier for you to accomplish that goal.Liking sex is not wrong. Some people like sex more than others. Some people like it a lot more than others. That's not a moral thing, that's a human thing. If you have sex with a married dude and break up the family, that's a moral thing, if you sleep with your boss to get a raise, that's a moral thing, but just liking sex in and of itself is no crime, otherwise we are all guilty as charged.

• I can't say it's wrong to want something but it's a different matter to do it. If you were having sex with your husband everyday 24/7 I'd say... well that's ok but pretty soon you'll probably get your fill of it. Now if you were having sex 24/7 with different guys then that'd be a different matter. A lifestyle of that probably wouldn't have a happy ending for you and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Sex has a way of overtaking a person's life if they let it, and seriously I don't think you'd really want that.

• not at all

• I don't think that is wrong, but unusual in a women. If you talk about that "in public" you will have all the guys after you, but that might make it difficult to weed out the useless ones.

• nothing is wrong with you...some people lose their appetite for sex...enjoy it while you can but protect yourself or use toys...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!