Girls with see through yoga pants/tights?

was at the gym the other day and this attractive girl with a very nice ass was wearing some light colored thinner material yoga pants/tights kinda things while she worked out with a short shirt so nothing was covered.

u could see her skin tone right through the pants..

when she bent over you could clearly see she was wearing a dark blue thong under them.

why would she wear a dark thong under see through pants?

was she just oblivious to the fact that you could see her underwear?

or was she looking for attention?

or were they like "f*** me pants"?

thx

Most Helpful Guy

• some are oblivious, some may want or like the attention, and some may just be more concerned with comfort and functionality.

there is a specific brand that makes a lot of yoga gear called Lulu Lemon. they made a stretch pant that was translucent so unbeknownst to a lot of buyers they were getting these see through pants... just an example of the oblivious

but it's the same thing with anything. do guys who wear skinny jeans like have their p*nis outline showing? are the oblivious? do they not care?

do girls that wear mini skirts or shirts where you can see their bras oblivious, being provocative, etc?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Pretty sure she knew they were see through; that's why the thong under them in the first place.

I do believe she was looking for attention! Try giving her some! I'm sure she would love it!

• I don't think it's always the case, they just put on whatever is easy to go exercise in... Although you will always have one or two attention seekers, honestly wearing a thong is probably a sign of that, couldn't imagine it being the most comfortable underwear to work out in.

• Yoga pants /compression tights being semi see tbrough yeah it happens as it only thin licra designed to aid your muscles , I've worn a gstring a couple times while working out and honestly if you were doin a spin bike class or pounding the treadmill i would wear boy leg undies , but other wise a gstring isn't as uncomftable as youd think

• @LaurenGrace ya my wife always wears a gstring while working out

• Either oblivious or an attention whore.

Women will indeed wear stuff with a "f*ck me" intent, but it's almost ALWAYS intended for someone specific to notice, not just random guys. The thought that OTHER guys will be looking and noticing doesn't usually even cross their minds. See also: Oblivious.

• I can only assume that she was purposefully trying to show off. I can't think of any other reason why a girl would wear something like that. I avoid those types of girls personally, they're nothing but trouble.