Would you have sex with a woman on her period?

Last night when my boyfriend and I were getting intimate I said "I'll be back I have to take out my tampon and get a towel." His expression changes to disgust and he asks if I would be willing to try anal play. Which I wasn't, I don't like the idea of licking or doing anything with what poop comes out of. My question is would you not mind if she was on her period or would you be grossed out and lose the mood or go with the Hershey highway? And why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As with most things, period sex can follow a routine. Because of work and personal schedules, we generally have sex and the same time(s) each week.My lover has a hygiene routine that involves warm water rinsing her Vag and between her lips every time she sits on the toilet. When she is on her period, she adds a warm water douche, which means any fluid (and there may be plenty) is fresh and has not had time to ferment and cause an odor. When she comes back to the bed, she brings back a dark maroon beach towel and we have sex on it. I don't finger her internally or do oral while she is on her period but lotiony/flat hand clit play, always excellent foreplay for her, is on the menu.The act of sexual intercourse seems to accelerate (but not add to) menstrual flow. After we have sex, our "groin" areas may sometimes look like crime scenes, other times much less. We go to the shower and the towel goes to the hamper. Once you get used to it, the Eww factor goes away because you know what to expect.Yes, she is at least as sexual during her period. Yes, it reduces cramps and may speed the conclusion of her period.I am totally opposed to anal intercourse. But during hand sex, I may tease her anus (first knuckle) while I am fingering her vag and thumbing her clit. It seems to add to her arousal.

What Guys Said 15

• With all of my girlfriends, the most common way we handled it was that we didn't have sex on the first two days of her period, when it was at it's heaviest, but on the lighter days, we'd just take precautions and go for it. A few preferred to wait until it was completely gone, and a few times we had shower sex during heavy days when she was too horny to wait.Never had any complaints about that system.

• With a condom... HELL YEAH! Riding the red seas is awesome!

• I'm fine with period sex but I will admit we do more anal play during that time of the month. Sometimes it's just not convenient to call a time out so someone can grab a towel or maybe you just don't want to drag yourselves into the shower. Every other time I'm just plain impatient and tend to wreck bed sheets. That's basically what it comes down to... wreck the bed sheets or anal.

• I love period sex actually..best sex of the month

• Have done. Would and will do again. Not a "thing".Of course, I wouldn't refuse anal either.

• You have a bit of an impasse I'd say. You're grossed out by poo and he's grossed out by blood. You should both maybe consider meeting in the middle and agreeing to explore both things so you both have options.I'd do both, personally. I'd encourage a girl to experiment with anal regardless of her period, and I'd also have sex on her period, ideally in the shower. More options are better, no?

• Tell b*tch boyfriend baby whiner that he he needs to man up or I will come over and take care of business like a boss and he can watch in the corner sucking his thumb.

• Dont want blood on me. I would wait a few days before having sex.

• No I don't. There is nothing wrong with getting a bit of jelly on the wick, though it does seem to gross out a lot of guys I'm not one of them, though I do hesitate every now and then when it comes to eating a girl out on her period I'm not fond of the metallic taste of blood that is prevailing with most girls but if you have a light flow I don't see a problem with it.

• I'd happily have sex with a girl on her period.

• Meh, I'd rather wait until after her period is over. I really don't want to pull out only to see blood on my penis, I'm not a hemophobe or anything, but that would still freak me out somewhat, even with a condom. Also, girls smell stronger down there, often in a not so good way, when they're on their period, so oral is out doubly so.

• I might be willing to try anal during her period if she was into it, but I'm really not that fond of the concept of anal, even with a condom on.

• No. in nature if you see something bleeding, it is injured, wounded, or dieing. no thanks to that. seeing blood during sex is just aweful. everything else that is going on at that time is not hot either.if a guys d*** bled & shed a layer of skin every month would you still let him put it in you?

• We use condoms so there wouldn't be much of a difference.

• Having sex during a period helps her cramps if she has an orgasm.

• I wouldn't mind sex during a period...a girl goes through a tough phase and its my duty to keep her happy during that time...

• I don't find it disgusting and won't mind if she is OK with having sex in her periods. but from what I know girls feel terrible in pain.so I won't have sex if it helps her

• yea, I used to with my ex raw all the time... there was always this smell though and I would have to take a quick shower afterward lolgrossed out...shoot I dunno, I guess I just loved that bish too much to care. Even seen her diarrhea in her pants before when she was sick and thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. BISH broke my heart in the end when she broke up with me.

What Girls Said 1

• Well...why woul you just assume that he wanted to stick his penis inside of your vagina while you're bleeding down there? That's kinda tacky and self-absorbed to be honest. While you'll find some guys on GAG who are fine with period sex, the actual amount of guys in real life who want that are very rare. No offense, but I'm a female and I wouldn't even do that! I mean...seriously, it's just sexy, you can't wait until you're not bleeding between your legs?

• I'm wondering why some guys would rather stick their d*** in sh*t though. If they did that then how would blood be a no go? what do you mean by "it's just sexy"? And yes I did assume he would be okay with period sex but how does that make me self absorbed? And tacky is the wrong word to use. And when you're in the moment would you want to stop and wait because of a small inconvenience you can wash off? I can understand your opinion in some ways but why did you have to be rude?

• Show Older
    • It was wrong of me do that. I've apologized to him. I can see being a hypocrite but being a self-absorbed bitch? No.

• I didn't call you a bitch. You've shown nothing for me to think you're a bitch. Even in your responses, you are not even a little bitchy with the way you speak to me. but anyway, if you took somethng from this answer and all is resolved then my work is done here : )