Long labia minora

girls! how many of you have long, hanging labia minora? and are they symmetrical or not? (one side hangs and the other doesn't)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have one. I hate it. It stopped me from doing things with guys for a long time. My boyfriend now, I don't think notices or cares. But we dates for 3 months before he even did stuff with me and knew about it.

So I guess I'm better about it.

But I was thinking about having it fixed.

• I don't know why you would want to waste your time and money to get it fixed when I've never met a guy in my life that actually cared about or even noticed it. I actually like when the labia minora sticks out anyways because it would give me something to flick with my tongue and suck on when I go down on a girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys will not care.

Guarantee it.

Just saying don't get overly conscientious about something literally insignificant.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't, but I usually worry that my outer labia are too "plump".

• yup, and asymmetrical (I think) its hard to tell when it just kinda hangs out there, lol

• I do. They are symmetrical as far as I can tell.

• I totally get you. At first I would be afraid of what he'd think, but after the first few times I realized he didn't even noticed. So I'm good. Its ok.. we don't have to be perfect do we? Nevertheless I know my best friend hates girls with that... but if he likes the girl enough.. he just never minds it