• Ask
  • myTake

Long labia minora

girls! how many of you have long, hanging labia minora? and are they symmetrical or not? (one side hangs and the other doesn't)

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have one. I hate it. It stopped me from doing things with guys for a long time. My boyfriend now, I don't think notices or cares. But we dates for 3 months before he even did stuff with me and knew about it.So I guess I'm better about it.But I was thinking about having it fixed.

• I don't know why you would want to waste your time and money to get it fixed when I've never met a guy in my life that actually cared about or even noticed it. I actually like when the labia minora sticks out anyways because it would give me something to flick with my tongue and suck on when I go down on a girl.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Guys will not care.Guarantee it.Just saying don't get overly conscientious about something literally insignificant.

• I like longer inner labia (wrong called labia minoras) hanging
    You are very sexy, nice and lucky.
    Do not do any surgery, that is a huge mistakes.
    majority of the guys do prefer hanging labia minoras.
    On the other hand, yes, the genital is not that important but the woman herself.

What Girls Said 5

• yup, and asymmetrical (I think) its hard to tell when it just kinda hangs out there, lol

The symetry of the labias doesn't cout at all.
      The men are not interested if is symetrical or not AT ALL.
      Don't worry about that.
      The most of the men do expect women to have longer inner labias.
      You can call it preference or instinct.
      Don't worry is hanging, dangling etc :)
      that is natural in women, make you more sexy, more feminine, less girly.
      Be happy with that.

• I do. They are symmetrical as far as I can tell.

• I don't, but I usually worry that my outer labia are too "plump".

• I totally get you. At first I would be afraid of what he'd think, but after the first few times I realized he didn't even noticed. So I'm good. Its ok.. we don't have to be perfect do we? Nevertheless I know my best friend hates girls with that... but if he likes the girl enough.. he just never minds it

I prefer longer inner labias, hanging, dangling
      They are nice and very sexy, very feminine.
      don't worry, are a lot of guys loving them.
      That is what we expect from a woman. You should always have them.
      On the other hand always will be some guys that don't like different things,
      but they don't really count as number.

What They Said On Facebook