• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get into this guy's pants?

Well obviously this is a sexual question so don't play dumb peeps! I need your advice, ideas and thoughts on how I go about getting in a guy's pants.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know many girls who have this issue... Seriously if you tell a guy you're horny or that he turns you on immensely, I'd be surprised if he wasn't standing there naked 30 seconds later. What I'm saying is, just tell him.

• Yea I would think if I told him I wanna f*** his brains out he'd be immeadiately willing, I'm just really shy and don't have the guts. Id rather it just happen by "accident". Some strange mishap or situation that just leads to sex, without me going head-on and actually telling him what I want. Hopefully I can work up some courage

• You just need to stop over thinking it, if a guy is going out with a girl he should definitely be at least attracted to her yes? Which is why I'd seriously doubt he'd say no if you just jumped on top of him.

What Guys Said 4

• Ecstasy and a little bit of alcohol can go a long way...

• Hahahah! I actually thought of getting drunk, but he's not a drinker and doesn't seem to tolerate it much :-( good habit though, cause alcohol is bad anyways but I could have indeed use it! Damn...

• Just tell him you'd like to distract him from his video games,and ask him if that might be possible.If it's possible,give him a big kiss and a hug,and take it from there.

• Surprised this was not asked in the sexuality section, lol, but c'mon, most people admit and agree that girls can get sex much easier than guys can, they say women are the gatekeepers to sex and I agree with that

What Girls Said 1

• Find out what game he plays. Dress up like the character.He'll get hard in no time!His fantasies will come true!Seriously, try it! :)