Do girls like it when guys look at their butt?

Like for example there are girls at the gym who squat and when a guy stare at their ass do they like it?

Or it depends if the guy is hot?

For example if guy hot= they will like it

if the guy ugly they will be creeped out

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care either way. I have a very prominent ass so it's inevitable that I get stares pretty much wherever I go and I've learned to tune them out. Now I don't even notice guys looking at me unless they're extremely blatant, or honk/whistle etc.

What Girls Said 9

• NO. I don't like strangers starring at me like I'm a piece of meat no matter where I'm at. I hate guys that do that, such perverts.

• such bullsh*t lol

• @turtleluv There are plenty of bitter angry guys here who always assume the worst about women. Just shrug it off :/

• *brush it off lol

• It's a compliment. As long as he isn't way older than me.

• I don't really care to be honest.

• No, probably not a very good idea regardless of hotness.

• No, I find that rather offensive. Unless there is something actually ON my butt.

• I like it as long as the guy isn't some creep and is actually hot. Depends how eagerly he is looking because then I may get creeped out or think I have something stuck to me lol. I'm not generally looking intently to see if a guy is doing that so I don't always care to notice unless it's blatant.

• Obvi only hot guys

• Only hot guys obviously

What Guys Said 3

• Hey, if the girl likes it, that's fine.

How the f*** are you supposed to know if a girl likes it, or if she thinks you're a real creeper?

Don't be obvious.

And you guys, how'd you like it if some fat chick with bad acne snuck in to watch you pee?

• The only two girls that have posted anonymously are the only ones that have the balls (yeah, I know, ironic isn't it :) ) to tell the truth.

If he's hot then they like it, if not then they sure as heck will be creeped out

• If he's hot yeah