• Ask
  • myTake

Another dildo/vibrator question.

At what age did you get your first dildo or pocket pssy ? How long did you think about getting one before you actually got one? Did you buy it online... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never needed a pocket vagina .I jack off to horror movies.

• Into a paper towel...

• Onto the floor.

• Bonus if you hit same spot twice

What Guys Said 2

• I got my first pocket p**** when I was 21, after I moved out. didn't hafta worry about hiding it lol. I bought it at a p*rn store. it's OK, but it's not like the real thing

• Were you proud of what you were buying? Was it a chic that cashed you out or a dude?

• Show Older
    • lol how the hell did YOU know I'm a lefty? and only the comments that weren't about the old lady! lol

• 50-50 chance lol LMAO OK you would be lying if you said you've never played with yourself as something gross comes to mind. And you keep jerking

What Girls Said 3

• 17 my then boyfriend got it for me because I was going to move away

• 16. Birthday gift vibrator.

• Still haven't got one, but I'm thinking about it. I'm afraid it might spoil me though lol. I can get off with just my fingers and imagination now. I wouldn't want to lose that. Maybe I'd get it and only use it occasionally.

• I think it's so hot when girls masturbate naturally. clits are awesome!

• Show Older
    • Haha, I see.

• me too! at least I want to see that's the whole point, lol