Another dildo/vibrator question.

At what age did you get your first dildo or pocket pssy ? How long did you think about getting one before you actually got one? Did you buy it online or at a store? Where you satisfied with your purchase when you first used it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Never needed a pocket vagina .I jack off to horror movies.

• Bonus if you hit same spot twice

• Onto the floor.

• Into a paper towel...

What Guys Said 1

• I got my first pocket p**** when I was 21, after I moved out. didn't hafta worry about hiding it lol. I bought it at a p*rn store. it's OK, but it's not like the real thing

• 50-50 chance lol

LMAO OK you would be lying if you said you've never played with yourself as something gross comes to mind. And you keep jerking

• lol how the hell did YOU know I'm a lefty? and only the comments that weren't about the old lady! lol

• And reading these comments LOOOL

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• 16. Birthday gift vibrator.

• 17 my then boyfriend got it for me because I was going to move away

• Still haven't got one, but I'm thinking about it. I'm afraid it might spoil me though lol. I can get off with just my fingers and imagination now. I wouldn't want to lose that. Maybe I'd get it and only use it occasionally.

• me too! at least I want to see that's the whole point, lol

• Haha, I see.

• yeah and it's hot! not that there's anything wrong with a dildo, but it's hot to watch a girl get herself of with just her own hands

• Show Older