Started My Period During Sex.... OMG HELP.!! So awkward...

Okay well today I met up with a old friend I met 4 years ago. anyways we were really close and stuff then we didn't see each other and stuff then we... Show More

But the thing is wen we first had sex he cummed fast. is that a bad thing or does it mean he was really turned on? and after everything... I gave him head and he cummed again... do you think that makes up for everything? Please Tell Me What You Think =[

Most Helpful Opinion

• OK about your period. Speaking as a guy I know how awkward that might be. A couple weeks ago I was fingering my Girlfriend and then she came. So then I kept going and then I started to noticed she was bleeding. And not just a little bit. I mean a lot. I was worried at first that I hurt her. Like maybe I didn't trim my nails enough or something. But within 30 seconds or so she just told me it was alright and that I didn't hurt her. Calmed me down immediately. I know my story is a little different but there is a point in all this somewhere. In case you're wondering where I am going with this, you should just explain to him calmly that you didn't expect your period to kick in. Talk to him about it. Make sure he didn't get too freaked about it. Tell him when you think your period is up. Tell him that you still had fun. maybe say a few things to inflate his ego a little bit. I don't know. Whatever works. Try not to lie though. Try to keep it as truthful as possible. Anyway the other reason I told that story is to let you know that a surprise period is a little freaky for about a minute. But everything works out in the end so don't worry about it.

Anyway as for him cumming fast. It could be that he was really turned on. It could be that you were really tight. It could be that you're just that friggin' awesome in bed, or at giving head. It could mean that he was a "minute-man" who knows. For now just take it as a compliment. For now take it as, him cumming quickly because you're just that awesome in bed. Does giving him head make up for everything? Hard to say. Really that's up to him. I for one think there is nothing to make up for. I mean it's understandable why you're embarrassed. Anybody in your (or possibly his) place would be. But overall it's not a big deal. It's natural. it happens. I'm pretty sure he'll see that. If he thinks there is anything to forgive then I'm pretty sure the head made up for it if he came. If he's like a lot of us and think that it was fine and didn't need making up then all you really did was just make the experience all the more enjoyable. Maybe take whatever edge there was, all the way off.

Whatever the event... Let me close by telling you this to make this long response rather short and concise...

Don't worry about it. You did fine.

• Wowww thanks a lot... that really made me feel better =]

but I don't know I don't wanna text him I'm waiting for him to text me

i don't wanna get annoying lol so wen we do talk ill tell

him that =]