Started My Period During Sex.... OMG HELP.!! So awkward...

Okay well today I met up with a old friend I met 4 years ago. anyways we were really close and stuff then we didn't see each other and stuff then we got each others aim and we started to talk and we talked a lot and saw we had a lot in common and were sexually attracted to each other anyways... Like we planned today to go kick it and stuff and we planned it for 2 weeks and we were talking about how were gonna have fun then whatever...blah blah blah... we had sex it was great he nutted on me and then after we were going round 2 and I started my period and I was on top of him now its so awkward its like I don't wanna talk to him. What should I do? how would you feel? I'm Worried=[[[[... it ruined the day!

But the thing is wen we first had sex he cummed fast. is that a bad thing or does it mean he was really turned on? and after everything... I gave him head and he cummed again... do you think that makes up for everything? Please Tell Me What You Think =[

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OK about your period. Speaking as a guy I know how awkward that might be. A couple weeks ago I was fingering my Girlfriend and then she came. So then I kept going and then I started to noticed she was bleeding. And not just a little bit. I mean a lot. I was worried at first that I hurt her. Like maybe I didn't trim my nails enough or something. But within 30 seconds or so she just told me it was alright and that I didn't hurt her. Calmed me down immediately. I know my story is a little different but there is a point in all this somewhere. In case you're wondering where I am going with this, you should just explain to him calmly that you didn't expect your period to kick in. Talk to him about it. Make sure he didn't get too freaked about it. Tell him when you think your period is up. Tell him that you still had fun. maybe say a few things to inflate his ego a little bit. I don't know. Whatever works. Try not to lie though. Try to keep it as truthful as possible. Anyway the other reason I told that story is to let you know that a surprise period is a little freaky for about a minute. But everything works out in the end so don't worry about it.

Anyway as for him cumming fast. It could be that he was really turned on. It could be that you were really tight. It could be that you're just that friggin' awesome in bed, or at giving head. It could mean that he was a "minute-man" who knows. For now just take it as a compliment. For now take it as, him cumming quickly because you're just that awesome in bed. Does giving him head make up for everything? Hard to say. Really that's up to him. I for one think there is nothing to make up for. I mean it's understandable why you're embarrassed. Anybody in your (or possibly his) place would be. But overall it's not a big deal. It's natural. it happens. I'm pretty sure he'll see that. If he thinks there is anything to forgive then I'm pretty sure the head made up for it if he came. If he's like a lot of us and think that it was fine and didn't need making up then all you really did was just make the experience all the more enjoyable. Maybe take whatever edge there was, all the way off.

Whatever the event... Let me close by telling you this to make this long response rather short and concise...

Don't worry about it. You did fine.

• Wowww thanks a lot... that really made me feel better =]

but I don't know I don't wanna text him I'm waiting for him to text me

i don't wanna get annoying lol so wen we do talk ill tell

him that =]

What Guys Said 2

• if it was me id go for round 3! I wouldn't mind one bit...plus you blew him at the end and he cam...whats the problem? I don't get it

• i doubt it bothered him in the slightest...he was probably just happy to get laid.

as to the other questions..."make up for everything?!" you did nothing wrong..he was probably mortified he came so fast. unless he's a prick and cares nothing for your pleasure.

What Girls Said 3

• Well you should keep track of when your period comes on so this type of thing won't happen, lol. Stuff like this happens, and it might feel a little weird to you but don't even worry about it.

• Yeah my periods are weird sometimes I get it like at the end of the month or the beginning I don't know but yeah.. it was pretty awkward ahaha

• Not every girl follows a time pattern when it comes to periods. I know some people who get it out of nowhere, like 4 months after their previous one.

• The same thing happened to me once...it was dark in the room though and neither of us realized it until we went in the bathroom together and turned on the light to take a shower. I wasn't looking but he was like "uhhh...you're bleeding, a lot" and I turned around and looked and there was blood ALL over his dick, around the pubic hair area, and the top of his thighs. (sorry TMI) anyways I was MORTIFIED. Especially knowing he was the kind of guy who was freaked out by periods. So I freaked and started apologizing like crazy and he told me that its not my fault, and he knew my period just came early and he said it was fine. A few days later, though, he said it was "traumatizing" but then he laughed and said he was just joking. Anyways the point is he was understanding about it and while he probably wasn't thrilled to be covered in blood (obviously), he was cool with it.

I guess the point of my over sharing story is...how did he react? That's really all that matters...if he made it awkward, then yeah, that's a little awkward to deal with. But if he played it off like he didn't notice, or he said it was okay, then you're fine. Honestly I can't see a guy getting mad about that...grossed out, yeah...but he'd get over it. Its out of your control, and sometimes having sex actually can make your period come a little ahead of schedule. So don't be worried, if you would feel better, next time you talk to him, you could say sorry (even though you really have nothing to be sorry for) but I think it'd be best if you just didn't mention it at all. Chances are, he won't bring it up again and soon he'll forget about it and you'll stop worrying about it.

• I know you must be worried about it but don't be. A period is natural. If his not mature enough to sleep with you and understand that these things happen then that's his problem. The reality is that it's only blood. Many couples will have sex even if the girl is on her moon time. I have had sex many times with my guys when I've been bleeding and so have my friends. Hope this helps.

• Thankks.... that made me feel a lot less worried. but the thing is I mean he was just like wtf wen he saw it but he seemed grossed out and the thing is all the other 4 girls he had sex with were virgins so I guess he was happy to have sex with me because I was "experienced" and no blood.... but he made a joke to his friend saying he's cursed.... because he always ends up with girls bleeding. loll IDK....lol I was just pretty worried but Yeah Thanks that Really helped. =]]