Weird places to do it?

wheres the weirdest place you've ever made love? and where are some places you secretly really wanna to?

well see I like to have fun =P here's a list of all the weird places I've done it, my hot tub, public hot tub(no one was there) movie theater, woods (A LOT), in 2 abandoned houses and a barn, on his dirt bike =P, my closet, & on the hood of his car.
i wanna do it, in a ball pit (lol) on a roof, a trampoline, a tube slide, a moving vehicle, public bathroom, the stage of a theater and a police cell (lol) (oh and I've also done it in a portapotty lol)

Most Helpful Opinion

• i just read that one of the girls wants to do it by a river, I did once, just because I always wanted to... but there were so many mosquitoes, we had to put cortizone 10 all over each others bodies after.

I've always wanted to have sex in a golf cart, at a golf course, down by the woods. also, this will probably NEVER happen, can't really imagine how it could, but I would LOVE to have sex on the pitchers mound at Fenway... then maybe again in center field... hell, if I got the chance I'd do it at every position IN every position :)

• Goddamn if only more women were open like you :)