What is your vagina supposed to look like?

My boyfriend said one of his ex girlfriends sent him a picture, of well down there. While they were going out. And he said it looked really gross "It didn't look like it was supposed too". And I asked "whats I supposed to look like?" and he replied with "Normal." I mean he's seen other before, so want to know what is it supposed to look like? How do I know if mines not gross or not? I mean I wash it and shave and stuff.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There is no way a vagina is "supposed to look."Vaginas come in all shapes,sizes,colors,textures etc.All that matters is that you keep tidy,clean down there,don't douche because it is unhealthy,wash with warm water and a very gentle fragrance free soap lightly,eat healthy,drink lots of water and get regular visits.If you are so concerned with it,you can have your mom take you to the gynecologists,and they can give you and exam and make sure everything is normal down there,and the doctor will be able to explain to you that all vaginas are different and there is no "normal" look.Maybe your boyfriend is just immature,which shows by his reaction and his "normal" theory

What Guys Said 1

• i think what she meant by normal was about the lips being tucked inside or sticking out.

What Girls Said 2

• He probably just said that so you wouldn't get jealous. I'm sure it looked completely fine, as does yours.

• First of all, don't listen to a teenage guy about what a vagina is supposed to look like. He likely doesn't know what he's talking about judging from his comment, regardless of how many girls he's been with.And of course the other girl is right. There is no set way for it to look, everyone is different, the same way no two people have exactly the same body. As long as you stay clean and everything 'works' fine, you're good. :]

• Yea,she's right.He's a teenage boy,keyword boy,how would he know what something he doesn't have,is supposed to look like