• Ask
  • myTake

What is sex like the first time you have it?

I understand that it hurts, is uncomfortable for a bit, and can be awkward haha but what's it like for girls? I've already technically had my hymen... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• So I'm definitely a girl and I have definitely had sex before, first you need to realize you can't be a prude fuck about this just get that D and bleed all over his flimsy, veiny cock. Oh man, I'm in denial. Who am I kidding, my mom says I can't even hold someone's hand... Sex is like a hard math test... At first you have no idea what you're doing but then you just have to bang it out (he she whatever your preference) like your life depends on it. Just think off saggy grandma tits and power through, it doesn't hurt at all, try masturbation with a cucumber before having intercourse. Or you could try keeping pennies in your vagina. Get it loose enough and then just drop it in because I've done that before and it really helps you prepare for sex. Keep the pennies in for at least 8 hours just don't jump around too much. In conclusion I am tripping on acid at the moment and seriously questioning my contributions to society if any, my only actual experience with the subject is that when my daughter had sex for the first time I watched.

• " my only actual experience with the subject is that when my daughter had sex for the first time I watched." : link . You're joking or link

What Guys Said 8

• If you're relaxed and really wanting it, wet and horny from foreplay it won't hurt at all, even if your hymen isn't broken. But with many girls it will be broken by the time they have first sex:-sports, jumping, horse back riding, cycling, ballet, fingering, tampons, medical examination.If you're tense, dry, not really wanting it or if you had a bad experience before (vaginism: link ) or if the guy is clumsy it might hurt, yes. Then wait till you feel it's a good moment.

• The one tip I will give you is to make sure you and your guy use plenty of lube...it will make the penetration more easily, increase pleasure and lessen any pain (especially since you're a virgin).

• use lube if you're dry. that's basically it

• Nervously

• Only you can know if the time is right for you. Is he a virgin also? If so it may be awkward, but what the heck. I know you know to talk about birth control ahead of time...one less thing to worry about when the time comes. The bottom line is that it still may be uncomfortable for you and awkward for him, but it does get better! He will probably orgasm quickly and you probably will not at all. But pick the right time and place and don't be rushed. Use lots of foreplay, get naked with each for a while, have some fun teasing before the actual intercourse. Your gut will tell you if you are ready, go slow and enjoy.

• Truamatizing

• The hymen doesn't have nerve endings, if it hurts your first time it's not because you tore your hymen, it's because you're too nervous and your vagina doesn't get ready to receive the penis. None of my two last girlfriends experienced pain the first time.As for your last question, I find that the best time to have sex is when you want to have sex. Not because of him or because some date on the calendar but because you're horny and want it badly.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow. I can see that the hymen is a widely misunderstood thing.The hymen is a membrane. It doesn't need to be broken or torn off for you to be able to have comfortable sex. It doesn't COVER your vagina or anything, it's just a piece of membrane that covers the walls of your vagina, but not the entrance. Yes it can be torn a little, but no, it's not necessary. It only needs stretching, and like any other body part, after stretching it goes back to its natural state. Meaning, it doesn't matter if you "broke your hymen", especially if it was a long time ago. Most likely, it will hurt anyway unless you penetrate yourself with fingers or dildos regularly.So unless you prepare yourself beforehand, it will hurt. And if you're ready, you'll know. The fact that you're hesitating is probably a sign of you not being ready, but who knows. Maybe in the heat of the moment, that hesitation will fly out the window.

• Pretty much.