What is sex like the first time you have it?

I understand that it hurts, is uncomfortable for a bit, and can be awkward haha but what's it like for girls? I've already technically had my hymen... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• So I'm definitely a girl and I have definitely had sex before, first you need to realize you can't be a prude fuck about this just get that D and bleed all over his flimsy, veiny cock. Oh man, I'm in denial. Who am I kidding, my mom says I can't even hold someone's hand... Sex is like a hard math test... At first you have no idea what you're doing but then you just have to bang it out (he she whatever your preference) like your life depends on it. Just think off saggy grandma tits and power through, it doesn't hurt at all, try masturbation with a cucumber before having intercourse. Or you could try keeping pennies in your vagina. Get it loose enough and then just drop it in because I've done that before and it really helps you prepare for sex. Keep the pennies in for at least 8 hours just don't jump around too much. In conclusion I am tripping on acid at the moment and seriously questioning my contributions to society if any, my only actual experience with the subject is that when my daughter had sex for the first time I watched.

• " my only actual experience with the subject is that when my daughter had sex for the first time I watched." : link . You're joking or link