• Ask
  • myTake

My girlfriend likes to make-out with lotsa guys at once. How to cope?

I have been dating a 28year old lady for few weeks. Recently she has opened up to me and informed me about her passion for semen. I did not know that she had such deep cravings for it. She compares it to sweetest chocolate and has told me that she can't get enough of it. She wants to play with it , feel it all over her body. She has a fantasy of getting showered in semen by a number of men all cumming over her together. I am not a kind of guy that likes to share my girl, however I would like her to have her dream wish come true. She has even suggested that I collect my semen for her in a large bottle and fill it up for her to pour over herself like bath-oil. How many ladies can relate to this ? Any advice for her and for me please ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ...I knew you were trollin when I read this! So shame on me no ow! Made me question things Iv'e never questioned before!Now I'm roflin on the cold hard ground! WOAH! OHHHH! TROLLIN TROLLIN TROLLIN!WOAH! OHHHHHH! TROLLIN TROLLIN TROLLIN!

• wish I knew what Trollin means . Is that good or bad ? And what's roflin?

• Show Older
    • i don't quite understand what you mean by saying , She compares it to sweetest chocolate, gave it away . Yes that's what she said in all seriousness. I'm not trollin or roflin dude.

• This sounds like a troll question to me, THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE PEOPLE! Don't try to bull shit a bull shitter, Mr. Wanker.

What Girls Said 4

• Good Luck

• Can I watch?

• anytime you like to watch we can meet online. Let me know . love to show .

• Ok

• I totally can relate to the semen part.. Kissing not so much. I love everything about a males body.

• thats nice babe . My girlfriend is besotted with cum. Nice to know there are others like that too.

• :P

• Troll?

What Guys Said 7