Why are there so many nude pics of girls on the 'net?

I don't get it. Usually it's a self pic, which is when they take the pic themselves and other times someone else is obviously taking it.Are they being pressured into taking them? Do they get turned on by the knowledge that they are turning other people on?Please help me out!

To the guy who wanted examples, try image fap.
8,300,000,000 at last count.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The internet opened the door for porn in so many different ways. Even disallowing porn, there is an old saying that sexuality sells. The problems occurred when idiots use the net for a joke or as scammers trying to install viruses into your pc's and steal identity. Being a typical single guy, I used to waste way too much time on those sex-dating sites looking to hook up with someone. The results of all that effort was that I discovered that men are abviously legit with their information and goals but too many women were not. I'd say roughly 70% of women posted pics because they were drunk, did it as a joke to see how many emails they would recieve, used the website as a survey project in college, or porn spammers looking to get money out of you. The rest of the women were too old, too ugly, smoked too much or too fat for even my horny ass to get involved with(and THAT's saying something).There are some women who enjoy public flashing and such, but most of them are not really "easy to get". But all in all, there really is no pressure to post pic on the net. The real pressure is that too many people think showing off ties in to putting out. Bad thinking

What Girls Said 1

• I think a lot of them are probably sent to a guy they like and then put on the net. I don't know that for sure, but I think it makes sense.

What Guys Said 2

• Because girls are objectified by a lot of people in society.

• No, there aren't... You might wanna give examples if you really think so.

• Try image fap