• Ask
  • myTake

Guys: Any Ideas for sexy pictures?

I'm giving my boyfriend some sexy pictures, but I want them to be more than average..ya know? So be honest--what sort of fantasy/kinky poses or props... Show More

ps. I have a great ass. So let me know if you have any ideas on how I can incorporate that into my pictures :)
thanks guys and girl :) I am planning on trying to keep them relatively classy, and I'll be sure to try those ideas boys

Most Helpful Opinion

• sexy lingerie and then the next picture, have them pulled to the side so he can see it all. or have you masturbating. use the timer on the camera to get better shots for him.

What Guys Said 6

• Naughty librarian. short skirt glasses that is hot

• try some thong.

• 1. two pics in same position. 1- with ur clothes, 2- without ur clothes.2. pose from back while you bow down... don't forget to touch ur under with ur fingers.3. ur clit from closer... wet and ready pose!

• i can't say something before I see that pics :)just a joke!hmm sexy pics will work. and also sexy videos especially when you are not together. you will be surprised when you see how fast he will be to run over you...

• get in front of a mirror in just a thong bend over and turn and look at the mirror it covers everything in one pic or you could do I wit nothing on lol but its the best pic you could send a guy

What Girls Said 1

• keep it classically sexy and nothing too "fetishy" or trendy... that way he can hang on to them, and a few years down the road they will still be sexy, not comical.