Why am I always getting a boner?

Why is it that whenever my girlfriend teases me (like sitting in my lap or acting really sexy when I know she's not even thinking about sex) I always... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You have yourself a little psychological hangup about sex, bro. Probably not physical, because it sounds like your more than capable of boning up, just can't bring yourself to enter the pearly gates so to speak.

Which one do you have? I don't know. Some classics are "madonna/whore" and "repressed abuse" and "latent homosexuality". Or there are precisely 311 others that only your therapist can help you uncover.

(madonna/whore: you love her so much you've put her on a pedestal. You don't want to spoil her with your nasty man-juice because she's so much more worthy than that. )

(repressed abuse: intercourse reminds you of the time your parents were having a party when you were six and this drunk party goer slipped into your bedroom and fondled you against your wishes. You can't even bring yourself to face this right now, but your penis and subconscious remember all. )

(latent homosexuality: you might not be gay, but your certainly uptight about it and you WANT to be straight so much more than your brain actually says that you ARE that you freak out whenever its time to prove whatever you are. )

Regardless, you got a classic sex issue inside you so go talk to a counselor, or a trusted friend, or even your doctor about it.

• In all honesty, I think I have the third one. But what can I do about it?

• Wow; that was surprisingly easy! Maybe I should be a psychologist.

Still worth seeing a counselor about. Access to any through school or work or? Google "therapy" in your area and you'll find someone.

And remember; you're ok, whatever you are.