Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Going down on a girl when she is on the rag??

would a guy go down on a girl who is on her period, if they were not in a relationship together or would they prefer it when they are strictly in a relationship with the girl to consider.

or you just would not do it at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been seeing a girl for 3 weeks and our relationship is very much sexual at the moment, we can't keep her hands off each other! She told me she was on her period last thursday so I said bloody hell that's a shame, no action for me tonight! She replied "what!? doesn't affect anything we do! sex is better on my period, tastes better as well". I asked if that was a hint for me to go down and she said if I wanted to I could. Anyways I did the deed and couldn't tell the difference, I only stuck to the clit and didn't venture inside though! Spoke to my mates about this and they were horrified and disgusted. so answer to your question is I think its a very small % of guys that would, I think its also a very small % of women that would let you.

I never have had any limits/boundaries, ill do anything. lol

What Guys Said 5

• going down on a girl who is on her period? Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit, [and I go down on my girl a lot, she loves it, and she knows to keep clean]. But on her period? or did I misunderstand the question?

uggggggggghhhhhhhh...

• I would sooner disinfect a fresh bloody chainsaw-wound with my tongue.. Though I suppose there's not much difference, is there?

• You won't get the taste old uterus lining.

• Eloquently put, Avalanche. You've almost changed my mind. I was thinking it would be a completely bad experience, but now it sounds kinda tasty.

• Go to a search site and do a search on "Insteads Softcups". These little beauties allow you to do what you want sexually while having your period. That includes oral sex.

• if she wanted to I guess I could try it

What Girls Said 1

• That makes even me sick. Yuck. I have had sex while on my period and even that was a bit gross. There is no way I would even let a guy go down on me while on my period.