• Ask
  • myTake

How is it possible to increase the length of your penis? What is the normal length?

How is it possible to increase the length of Dick? What is the normal length?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The average length is about 6 or 7. There is no way to increase the length, other than surgery, but I hear that those things are risky and can end in your piece getting pretty mangled furthermore there are no actual proven cases that I have found yet that confirm that it actually works, and from the stories I hear it only ads like another inch. For that I think the price and the risk are too high. Penn and Teller did a show about other methods once. I think they covered pumps, pills and exercises, all have been proven to be bullsh!t, and anything other than the pill was just plainly uncomfortable. Sounds to me like yet another waist of time and money, but at least no risk of getting your junk mangled. Anyway whatever your size unless you're just an inch height P.I. then don't worry too much about it. The thing is it's just not that important. Besides isn't the G-Spot only like a couple inches in anyway?

What Girls Said 2

• the only way you actually had length to your penis size, is surgery. there's a hidden few inches hidden inside of you and the doctor brings them out.I'm sure your not THAT small that you'd consider going under the knife to ad length.

• I've heard of 'penis pumps' before. I think they increase the length gradually. How they work, I really don't know.

What Guys Said 3

• there's no proven method for increasing the size of your penis. you will find lots of companies that claim they can do it, but really there isn't any way.the average size is 6 inches

• The average penis length is 5-6 inches. There is no real way to increase the length. Pills and pumps only really help with impotence. The length of your penis doesn't really matter because most of a woman's nerve endings are within the first 3-4 inches of her vagina. Furthermore, it isn't really the size of your dick as much as it is how you use it.

• Nicely put. Mostly what I said, but you added a nice touch. The fact about impotency.Well done.