What are reasons Guys say rude things to Girls?

Some of you saw my "Do you think I am Unattractive?" question (Well it got removed). I mentioned rude things that had been said to me. Today I went... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You must live in a town where the boys are not taught any manners. I once made fun of a fat kid when I was about 10 or 11 and my step mom let me have it and let me know how mean it was. She was right. There is nothing funny about being mean. People who say those kinds of things do it because they are some combination of mean, immature, self-conscious themselves and trying to elevate their own status by putting somebody else down, they think it will make them seem funny or cool, or they are masking something.

Next time you see or hear something like that you should ask them if they want people to think they are mean because that is how they are coming off. I think most people don't to be thought of as mean, even though lots of us do mean things from time to time.

• Yeah I did go and say something to them. I went up and asked the guys if they had a younger sister and not thinking anything of it, one of the guys said yes. Then I said what would you do if you found out guys were doing that to her like you are doing to that girl. These guys, in particular, realized it in the end. And apologized to the girl.

But I have confronted other guys/girls like in that case and they didn't think they were wrong....

• ....and said they thought it was fun. So do you think they just like being a bully?

• Some people just are mean and some people just are bullies. They have something wrong in their own soul. Some darkness that they can't help but thrust on other people to make them miserable too or to make themselves feel like they are somehow better than other people.