• Ask
  • myTake

Girls and their phone numbers?

Girls - how "free" are you with your phone numbers? If a guy sent you a email and asked for your number, would you give your number to him- if you thought he might like you more than a friend? Or would you just ignore his message/not give your number to him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, if I know this guy well, I like him and also know he likes me more than a fren, I'd definitely give the number.Another thought, you can just leave your number and see if she calls or sends her number too. Sometimes, it makes her more curious that way if you leave it up to her to decide. If someone ignores, then consider other things like some kinda misunderstanding in between before you move on. There are plenty of fish out there. Gud luck :)

What Girls Said 5

• I give my number to guys pretty openly but them if they call I don't answer my phone I know its really mean but I guess I find that its the easy way out instead of answering the phone and saying I don't want to go out with you.

• If I knew him in person I would give it to him no problem or if I met him on a dating site I guess..but that's pretty unlikely as I don't go on them. But if a guy from like here emailed me or some other random person I would not.

• I only give my number to close friends unless the guy is really cute.

• Like she said... If you were some random guy, I would not give you my number (except that I have given my number to random guys that I have met in person). Keep emailing and ask her to go out some time, then get her number.

• For me, it depends on how close I am with him or how long I've been talking to him.If I feel comfortable enough and we've been talking a considerable amount of time, I would.But I wouldn't just give out my number to someone I just met, especially if it's someone I met online.These days, you can't be too careful

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!