Going out clubbing/dirty dancing with other people while in a relationship: Acceptable?

Do you think it is acceptable for one partner of the relationship to go out to clubs and dance or even dirty dance with a bunch of other random people? Is there a certain line that needs to be drawn where in some cases it's acceptable and some not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it is up to the couple to decide what is acceptable and what isn't... if one is doing something the other sees as crossing the line then they should respect their wishes and not do it. I personally would not like that at all if a partner of mine dirty danced with other girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Unless you've already established it as an open relationship, I don't think it's acceptable.

• Honestly, no. The only one you should be 'dirty dancing' with is your loved one. Ask yourself this, "If xyz was right in front of me grinding up on someone else how would that make me feel?" Then turn it around. Either way, I think its just silly. Love the one you're with. If said person can't or doesn't think that it is wrong to do so then you should find someone who does.

• Not cool. Disrespecting your partner

• why can't you just go clubbing with your partner?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, there is a line. Nothing personal, but if you want to have a serious relationship you're gonna have to step up and be more mature than that. It's not very respectable either.