Should I be worried about my girlfriend using Facebook applications?

My girlfriend has a Facebook page with applications that she uses all of the time; Flirtable, Meet New People, And Are You Interested? I have no... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I have a myspace page with a truth box application and a draw on me one. I have a boyfriend but I don't put the would you date me as one simply because I know he wouldn't like it. I believe in do unto others as you would have done unto you, and I know even if it was just for fun it would secretly bother me a little. But as long as she isn't meeting other people and such I would say it's harmless it's nice to be told you look pretty once in awhile you know? I guess to know you're still desireable by other people besides your mate. I think you should be fine though.

• Desiring constant reassurance from other guys, when your already with one only goes to show you have; low self esteem, and have no self confidence.

• I guess the whole confidence thing is a factor, I'm not sure some people like extra attention no matter what you do, I tell my man he hot all the time but he says he doesn't get it and I guess that doesn't make sense all the same I think it's just harmless fun, if not unhealthy.