Is he testing me, or playing some kind of game with me?

I have been talking to this guy for a while. He knows I like him and he told me he likes me too. He has told my best friend many times he is going to ask me out, he just doesn't want it to seem forced (whatever that means). Well everyday he texts e and we talk pretty much all day. And I am very old fashioned, I never text hi first. He always texts me first. Then one time we got on the subject, and I told him about that. And after I told hi that, I told myself "I bet tomorrow he is going to test me." And he did. He didn't text me at all until like 7, then he said "just text me okay." And we talked the rest of that night. Then the day after that he texted me normally. Well then it was new years and we only talked For a little but in the afternoon because he went out with his guy friends. Then after that, I can't figure out what he is doing. Or what kind of game he is playing. Yesterday at like 4 he texted me and said hey. and I texted back and he never answered. So at like 7 I said "so you're dissing me now haha." he said "nah you're the one, I'll text you later." and I said alright, but he never texted me back. So today I didn't hear from him at all, and I couldn't stand it. So I texted him and said "how is this working out for you." he said what, I said "not texting me first." he said "pretty good I'm guessing." I said "yea haha you got me today, I was lonely." he said haha yup, and I said if I had never told you about it you wouldn't have known because you always texted me first anyway." And he never answered back. And of course I am paranoid because it isn't like him to not text me back, or to not text me during the day. He already told me once he was lonely when he didn't talk to me. And he already tested me once, and it was fine for a while after that. But now I just don't know what kind of game he is playing. I don't know if he decided he doesn't like me anymore, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, or if he is testing me.My best friend (that he told he was gonna ask me out thinks he is just testing me. But I don't know, why he would do that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!