Does my coworker like me?

I think he might like me based on the signals I think I have gotten, but I'm not sure if I was analyzing everything too much, and I want some other opinions. Here are some things I've noticed:

- He came up to me and asked me what my name was, even though I am pretty sure he heard several people say my name and just used it as an excuse to talk to me, but it could be legit. He asked me my name, I told him, then he introduced himself.

- I had got done wiping the cold table down at work, and he wiped his dirty rag all over my table and was like, "You missed a spot. Oh, you missed another one, and another one". I looked at him and jokingly told him I was gonna punch him in the face, and he laughed.

- I was sweeping and he had brought the dust pan over to help me sweep it up and was walking around to the areas I was sweeping, when he could had easily been doing about 10 other things instead of helping me.

- When I was cutting bread (I work at a sub place) I could see from the corner of my eyes he kept on looking at me, since he was working on the line right next to me.

- We had to sweep/mop behind the cold table, so we pulled it out and I went to sweep/mop it, and he handed me the broom and mop, and stood there watching me sweep and mop.

- Whenever I'd walk by, he'd look at me.

- When we were talking, I could tell he was really looking into my eyes.

- I just noticed he was looking at me a lot in general. If I couldn't directly see him looking at me, I could surely feel it.

Yes, no? Flirty, friendly? Opinions?