What body part do guys like most on girls and why?

just curious. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• If the girl is wearing a skirt or a dress or shorts or something else that shows off their legs, that's usually the first thing I notice, cause I like the look of thick, somewhat muscular thighs on a girl. Like a soccer player.

But if she's not wearing clothes that show off the legs, I look at the eyes and face first.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• I like a woman with nice eyes, a nice pair of slender legs, a firm butt, boobs that are well balanced with her butt.

• I am a booty man. I like a woman who isn't afraid to eat. I like a little junk in the trunk. After that it's the whole package.

I also like a woman's face a lot too, teeth, smile, eyes. If a woman does not have a nice face it's usually a deal breaker.

• Eyes

• A GAL , the term itself is very beautiful. So can not differentiate between the various parts.

Now a wonder y gals are trying 2 b very thin. I feel having some flesh would be gr8

• Yah. I feel that girls with curves go farther in life. heck sometimes I don't even think girls should worry so much bout what they look like. its all about WHO you r.

• I agree. Thank you for that comment - wish more lads felt that way!

• Besides the obvious ones? Stomach and eyes

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 3

• Depends. From personal experiences, guys go for the eyes or the smile and the legs.

• I've never liked my legs, I'm very muscular and tall, so my legs are quite toned and chunky. but all the boyfriends I've ever had, they've driven them crazy! I get loads of compliments from people especially the men.

I think sometimes women and men have different ideas on what is attractive.

• Yup. that's what I think too =)

• From what a lot of my guy friends tell me

Eyes

Smile

Legs

For some in that order