She doesn't have time for a relationship?

I went out with this girl and we had a great time. We went to dinner and a movie, then back to my place where we talked for a while and she grabbed my hand to hold while we watched a TV show. After I took her back to her place, I gave her a kiss goodnight and she said that we should go out again. Two days later she came over to hang out and we had decided to watch a TV show on that night. She again wanted to hold my hand and so I put my arm around her as the night went on. After a few hours, she said she would have to go and finish some reading for her class the next day. I kissed her again and we made out for a minute or two before she said she really had to leave so she could get her homework done. After this we exchanged texts for the next few days and I talked to her today and she said she didn't have time for a relationship right now. What does that mean? Why would she want to hold my hand and act the way she did if she didn't want something more than a friendship?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe her knowing where it may lead causes her to worry about jeopardizing her studies and completing it, seems she really wants to focus and get through her studies without a glitch. So if you're really interested in picking up where you started... you can say to her if you're both still interested in picking up where you started when she is done with her studies that you would like that.

What Guys Said 1

• She either freaked out because maybe she thought you were moving to fast or she might be worried about getting off track with school. Either way, the "I don't have time.." bit.. is BS. Just an excuse. Everyone has this illusion that they are oh so busy. Please, you're only as busy as you make yourself and most of you aren't even half as important as you think.