Do transgenders have a hard time in the community? Do they get treated differently?

when people get judged by the way they look. are people more/less likely to talk to them? For example if there was a group of straight guys and a transgender person walked past, (male to female transition) wearing loads of makeup would they be nice to him or judge him and make fun of him. Has anybody experienced this or heard of any stories

Most Helpful Guy

• I always get judged whenever I walk around with my hands rotating around my head while making "whoosh whoosh whoosh" sounds. Besides, these discriminatory laws do not allow me to carry rockets on myself.

Damn helicoptophobes cannot accept I'm an attack helicopter ;(

• It sounds like you dressed in drag. To get with dudes. You sound guy but not fem. I don't think you under stand the situation. Me talking birth control pills young in life. Maid me more fem also maid it more likely for me to get pussy when the average guy stinks and is mean.

• @Michellebutts618 you have no idea how does it feels like to have arms and legs instead of rocket launchers and rotary blades; and then everyone is judging you and police is trying to arrest you because you want to bomb some saracens in middle east.

You heliphobe, check your vehicle privilege!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really hard in my country, they get bullied, a lot of them commit suicide, sometime their parents want to make them go in a House for mad people and some of them change of country because it's too hard.

• The suicide thing I went though it fear confusion the change. a women fighting her way out of me the old me slowly going away. I feel like a women more fem then real ones at times. I still sleep with women even kissed a t girl she told me she's not a lesbian. Had a girlfriend looked like Rihanna. Maybe im going crazy men women tgirls im sore my butt hurts. I'm just so confused I want cry...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• depends on the group. Some don't care, but others look for any excuse to pick on anyone. With transgender, and particularly with M2F transgenders, some straight guys tend to get insecure in their sexuality. They want to make it widely known that they would never have sex with a dude, because if other people think they would have sex with a dude, then if some random hot chick decides she wants to have sex with any available male, she might think that guys who want to have sex with other guys are not available.

Plus, I don't think other guys really 'buy' the transgender thing. I think most just assume it is a basic desire to be submissive, taken to a perceived extreme - i. e. if goats were considered the most submissive creatures men regularly fuck, M2F transgenders would, instead, wear horns and insist they are a goat.

Personally, I'm on the fence about it. It's not my world, so it's not my concern. However, I don't think anyone should be bullied over it.

• There's a transgender who I'm acquainted with on campus and he's phenomenal. He's an excellent cosplay er and I'm honestly really jealous. In my experience, can hardly tell the difference (unless its plain obvious) but I've never discriminated against a Transgender before. Though I do know some who have been discriminated against. They're pretty hardy though. I'm sure they knew the hardships of their choice but stuck with it regardless and I have overwhelming respect for them because of it

• Maybe, depends how thick their skin is. Whenever I've seen one I've done a double take because it's unusual, it's natural to be interested in something you don't see every day. I've noticed other people do the same, stare, or laugh, I've never seen someone be abusive.

• So im giving this guy head he has his hands all over my butt I go to get the condom and he grabs my dick needless to say no it didn't happen he didn't know that I had a dick I was embarrassed and he was embarrassed the place we were at was more gay than straight. The next guy i meet there had a beer can dick 8 inches long a black guy wearing an an Adidas or Nike suit red an black he was all over my butt he maid me feel right no judgement just good sex he even texted me asked if I left the place after.

• @Assholeman16 no I'm in seattle. I go to adult video stores some times. I know I have a problem. Many problems sex addiction. It's mostly maried that fuck me. So yeah life is bad for just about every one. I do think about the women at home waiting for there man to come home. I wounder if she did something wrong or maybe she put on iner leg fat the kind that keeps moving after she stops walking. Some women don't like talking in the Ass.

• @Michellebutts618 can you follow me

• Only the religious nutcases who believe it's still the 19th century give transgenders a hard time. Most people include myself do not give them a hard time. People who are transgenders are living their life and should be treating with respect.

• They are sick and they should be locked up in a mental institution

• Don't you have anything worthwhile to do? I'm assuming that the answer is "no".

• A man can't be a rabbit he needs big ears a triangular snout adorable eyes and a cute little furry body with Tiny Paws.

• Mental institutions Been there the army paid for it champus insurance. Been to prison for a crime I didn't commit so became a criminal in prison stabbing people Gladiator fights smashing heads with padlocks. I died once beat to death by police. My life has been nothing but bad. Michelle is Love wants to just find peace in life and laugh have good times. I want Michael to sleep for ever because he's know nothing but violence a real blood bath kind of guy with out a conscience.

What Girls Said 5

• depends. in my experience my transgender friends get judge and harassed all the time

• Yes yes yes

• My experience it's there reaction finding out that there attracted to a chic with a dick. Some guys are embarrassed some talk shit an I'm at my car with a weapon. Most of the guys I'm attached to enough to let bone me are married. Married guys are also the nicest an the horniest. When I see the ring i know I'm going to be sore the next day.

• i think they don't have much problem

• What I can't get over... is why they can't be honest about who they are. Not all of them but some. I've heard stories about straight men dating them and they dont tell them they still have a dick.