Which of the 50 States of the United States of America have you had the nicest and most pleasant experience with?

I'm from Utah and out of the other 3 different states I have visited (outside of my own state), I'd say either Colorado or Washington are the most pleasant and friendliest states I have visited.

Most Helpful Girl

• Georgia and Tennessee were the best from my experiences. I live in Virginia which is nice also, depending on which part of the state you're in.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• went to seattle washington. friendly but sort of prententious

of the places i've been... hmmmm i find pennsylvania residents to be very nice and pleasant but i'm also from the state so i'm probably a bit bias and also sort of know that what some may take as callous isn't so

went to montana to visit yellow stone national park and the people there were extremely friendly

• Maine, Vermont, Washington

• Well obviously MICHIGAN is the greatest state. When all 50 were asked who was the best, we were the only one that raised our hand. If anyone asks for directions on where something is, we instantly can show them exactly where in the state the city is by pointing to our hand.
    I have been to 42 of the 50 states. I have not been to Washington, Oregon, Main, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii.
    I very much want to get to Alaska. I am an Eagle freak. There are pictures all over my house, I have 6 shirts with them on it. I even have a shower curtain with actual Bald Eagle pictures on it.
    Other then Michigan, people in the south were the nicest. Probably Tennessee would have been the best at Mammoth Cave. Besides, women with southern accents are only like the cutest things in the freaking world. Up in Michigan, we don't have any accents so it is just plain.
    The only place I have found so far that I would want to live if I couldn't live in Michigan was Ny, Ny. While the people are vile, it was an amazing place. People on the street at all hours of the day. So many things. It amazes me that there are people there that live their whole lives and never go more then a few blocks in any direction.

• I've only been to US once in December 2014 - January 2015. Visited Illinois, Ohio and Winsconsin. Had more fun in Illinois, since I met good friends there.

• As a non-American, I have been to New York and Florida. I thought people in Florida were nicer.

• Outside of my state, Texas.

• North Carolina

• I hated the south because of redneck inbreds. California was ok. More people of color there

• Were the rednecks in the South harassing you for being different or what?

• No, I just hate them

• Utah. I had two Mormon girls suck me off at the same time. They would
    only do anal because they were keeping themselves pure for marriage. Is buttsex a thing among girls in Utah?