Would you immediately fight with someone if they spat in your face?

• Yes
  • No

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• I would punch him/her... just a reflex can't control it.

• yea i'd be mad at that person and fight asap

• Yes. I absolutely cannot stand that. It's almost a reflex just to punch someone out for that.

• depends. If i had a chance of winning, yes. if not, bye bye.

• No I wouldn't fight i would just defend myself

• I'll taze a bitch tf

• yes i would

• Ewwww wtf of course I would

• Hell yes! Lol

What Guys Said 18

• One thing about me, as laid back as my day-to-day persona is: when I get mad, I am a fucking LIVE WIRE. And the number one thing that angers me is disrespecting me in a way that tells me that you don't view me as a physical threat (if you're a dude, chicks just make punch holes in walls if it gets that far, haha), and in those cases, my mind switches to a mode that is concerned with nothing except making you know you need to fear me for the duration of the time that you draw breath on this Earth. So spitting at/on me is going to get your face mashed into putty in about 5 seconds, and I don't think I could NOT do that even if I tried. I actually got enraged just writing that, hahaha, I need to chill out, it's friday­čśů

• I'd reply "you're living a sad life aren't you? Then pull out a handkerchief, wipe it off, and put the handkerchief in his pocket.

• I would not attack right away. I would talk them into attacking me so I can defend myself.

• Probably not.

• my life is already given too the lord
    so no one wants to mess with me in real life
    I literally have nothing to lose

• i would uppercut his soul out of his body

• no but i can sue them for assault

• Yeah, I'd beat them up right on the spot.

• Derek chisora loves this shit and thinks it scares and intimidated opponents when his opponents know he's just the bum of the month.

• Yes. I'm suicidal. So I would just let myself go in the moment. The next time I'm in a confrontation with someone I don't give a shit about. I kill him.

• Just spit back

• the next thing he would know will be his bloody nose... lol

• That is an act of aggression, so yeah.
    In their case, it's best to wait because they get paid quite a bit to fight.

• Depends on how badly they pissed me off. Like I could see my reaction being me just wiping it off onto the guy and saying something cheeky, or me gouging his fucking eyes out with my thumbs or anything in-between.

• Certainly not.

I'd take out a handkerchief and wipe my face. Then return it to its pocket.

Then I'd take my gloves and slap the spitter across the face, given with the statement 'I shall have satisfaction for this insult, sir!'

Then we'd fight.

• Yes. As soon as his mouth made a motion that even looked like he was about to spit.

• Depends. If I'm ready to fight this person and he does this, it's fight on. But if it's random out of nowhere, I'd have to process it before doing something rash. Could this person have a weapon? Does he have friends to jump in? is it worth it? Is he much bigger than me? etc

• That guy is super disrespectful.