Do you have any pet peeves? Really small things people do that annoy you a great deal?

Mine are when people don't refill the kettle after they've used the last of the hot water, and when you go out and order food and the person you're with says "I won't get anything, I'm not hungry" then proceeds to snack on half your meal 😑

Please tell me I'm not the only cranky one haha

Most Helpful Guy

• eating with their mouth open.
    no attempt to cover a sneeze.
    being ignored 😒
    women saying, "I'm fine" when they're clearly not.
    when someone only has 1 word responds. sure, ok, fine, yes, whatever
    Smh

Most Helpful Girl

• Poor grammar is a pet peeve, speaking with customer service reps on the phone who don't speak the same language as me. People who make excuses instead of provide solutions and not being given a napkin with a meal.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• In Japan the custom when going out for dinner with friends is to split the bill perfectly but also share all the food we order.

Sometimes that makes me annoyed when I get all excited to order a pizza or something (Japanese pizzas are generally teeny), then I only get one little slice while everyone else gobbles it up.

I've developed a rude custom now of violating this tradition, ordering two pizzas, and claiming one and shouting, "This is my pizza! No one else can eat it! This other pizza is for everyone to share."

• I have no problem if they want food, I'll even pay for the whole thing! But I ordered my food because I'm freaking starving and then they eat half! 😠
      Haha I'm with you - when you want a particular thing you just want to eat that! But you've compensated them with an extra so there is a saving grace 😉

• The only time I made an exception was when I was with a single mother (friend) and her two kids... then I ordered buffalo wings and the kids hogged it up. I made an exception in that case, though I still kind of wanted to stab them.

• 😂 it's nice that you're willing to make children exempt from that rule

• Women who complain about us guys leaving the toilet seat up. Do women REALLY fall into the toilet? How does that happen? I've never fallen in.

• It doesn't, we're just lazy and think everyone should cater to us.
      We can 100% put it down, it should never been an issue

• Aha! The truth comes out! Wait while I take a screen shot of your response and show it to the women I know who whine! :-)

• Mine is people who are sarcastic or show dry hateful sarcasm
    for example i had a great Uncle who said, my house was in the paper
    for going to be condemn well, he died like 3 months after that
    from cancer he didn't know he had it, but it still pissed me off cause
    it was all a lie my house still stands i moved out of it due to poor
    conditions but the county owns it now cause my late mom the owner
    had no will draw up.

• Possibly one of the best things you could do to me to annoy me is knock on my door and walk away. I'm the most relaxed person in my family, but I normally end up shouting at the perpetrator. If I was Dan Backslide, it would drive me to drink :p

• when you have a night planned with your girlfriend but her aunt asks her to watch her children. my girlfriend can't say no to anything so we end up going over to babysit. her aunt says she'll be back within an hour. it's been 3 fucking hours!!!

• Not signaling while driving, not saying excuse me for moving in front of you while looking for something in an isle.

• U must hate Asians then

• I wouldn't say hate. Instead I don't like their driving style. Well people whether driving or walking don't communicate where there going, do I'm left to read their mind.

• People who shove their religious views or lack of down your throat is definitely one.

• Ahaha. "We're only doing it to save your soul" :P

• @SomeGuy37 And now the rant begins. Haha

• @Leos123 Come on, is that all you have? Isn't this supposedly a 'Discussion Forum'?
      Post something worth discussing!

• when girls say they're hungry and u ask where they want to eat and they say I don't know you pick and then you pick a place and they say no! lol thats the story of my life!!

• FAR BEYOND THAT!! We have a date, and I get a reservation, at a REALLY FCKING AMAZING PLACE, and she barely eats anything!!
      THE PINNACLE OF RELATIONSHIP INSULTS!!!
      If I make a reservation, especially at a place she has talked about wanting to go, I EXPECT that there is a 'NO CALORIES/NO EATING ISSUE' Pardon, as I want her to ADORE the experience! Yet, she hardly eats, and says something about her weight, or being fat (Though she is NOT, AT ALL!!)
      That is usually the LAST date. . .

• @SomeGuy37 I think that says more about her insecurity about her body and dating new people - I'd been judged once on almost finishing my meal once and it made me feel terrible. I understand it's frustrating though, good on you for listening to where she wanted to go 👍🏻

• When someone touches my chocolates and desserts in the fridge. So annoying 😠

• 😜 do you put your name on them?

• Turns out you are going to be my worse pet peeves -_-

• 😘 you're welcome

• People who dither around on public transit, like boarding the subway and then stop in the doors looking around in wonderment like they've never seen a fucking train before. Or don't move down the vehicle to make room, or don't hold onto the poles to avoid falling over, or (and this is the best) don't stand up to let you out of the window seat.

• I've beat most of them, I just take a deep breath and exhale. watching unsupervised kids I leave that location 😀😀

• It pisses me off when people walk on the left side of the hallway at school.

• Slow walking pedestrians on the footpath that impede your movement

• I agree with you on people eating your food

• I was taking more about on public footpaths but yea that too

• Anywhere. It just annoys me more in the shopping centre because I want to leave it asap

• bad drivers, rude people, loud people, people who want to have the last word,

• i hate when

* people chew with their mouth open

* drive super slow in front of my bike and won't let me pass

• I agree with your 2nd one but I don't think I've ever gone on a date with someoen that did that. My biggest ones are slow/bad drivers and someone who changes the channel while I'm watching something or TALKS DURING A MOVIE AT THE THEATER.

• your second pet peeve is same as mine 😂😂😂😂
    Joey doesn't share food...

• Yes I do.

When people answer a question about pet peeves by listing only ONE item. Aaaaarghhhhh !!!

• I don't

• People, when their only language is English, can't get the words right in these posts!!
    "Your' is when something is yours!! "That Ipod is yours"
    "You're" is when You are going to do something, or go some place! "You're going to go then?"
    There is a PLACE!!! 'It is over THERE!!!'
    Their, is a possessive!! 'I don't care how stupid it is, it is their idea!!'
    If your only language is English, be ashamed, as some others, learning English as a second, or more, language get it!!
    My five-year-old nephew will call you out, on this!!

• When people smells and if people have a very ridiculous/bad style (in my opinion).

• yes, i do

What Girls Said 11

• People leaving light switches on
    Guests who come in my house and mess up my rug placements
    Leaving the tap dripping (just turn it like 1% more and it will be off WHY LEAVE IT)
    When shoes are taken off and thrown and not neatly put together

I'm very house proud.. too many peeves to name!

• - when they stay for hours using their phone in the Gym's machine.

- When they keep the manual machines with extremely heavy weights on and you can't take them off because it's just too heavy

- When they walk super slowly in a narrow street

- When the bus has to drive super slowly because a cyclist is cycling in front of it

• I hate when driving and people don't use their indicators! Drives me nuts. I also hate loud eaters. If I can hear you chew across the table there is something wrong

• A list about a mile long, but they all get WAY worse if anybody takes the last of the coffee... my coffee, no touchy.

• I get super annoyed if people are rude about serving staff whilst we're eating. If we go out with my parents for a meal, they always complain and say rude things about the staff and complain about how long things are taking and I'm just like? Chill out, you have time 😂

• residual lipstick on straws/cups. i do this too and it drives me crazy :(

• Tourists who stand in front of the ticket barrier and spend about 5 hours blocking the way, and those who stand on the wrong side of the escalator meaning you can't walk up and are stuck 😂 ahhghhdj

• Chew with their mouth open 😑

• For me it's when my roommates leave one cube of ice in the freezer. That's NOT enough ice for the next person just refill it!

• Popping gum!!! It send a shock through my spine 😠
    And loud chewing too

• When people make a big deal out of petty things