IF women refuse to date any man who has no money or no goals and no ambition, why can't I call them gold diggers?

If you refuse to date any man because he has no money at all, no ambition and no goals. (keep in mind ambition and goals are nothing if they don't equate to something that ends in money)If I have ambition and my goal is to make a castle out of toilet paper rolls, would you date me? I don't think you would.So that being the case, what's the difference between that, and a gold digger?

What can be appealing about a man with no goals and no money?
Ill tell you.
1. Confidence.
2. Humor.
3. Good looks.
4. Cares for others.
5. Sexual prowess.
Just for starters.

in case you didn't think I knew of more.. here's one more.. 6. social intelligence.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because a man with no ambition is not only lazy but has no respect for himself or where he will be in ten years? I even steer clear of females friends who are lazy with no goals because people like that can drag you down. What could possibly be appealing about a man who is going nowhere? Even if a dude is getting an English degree to be a substitute teacher and will be broke for the rest of his life at least he is moving forward and has ambition. It doesn't make a woman a gold digger if she's attracted to men who care about their futures, it makes her smart! If he doesn't give a damn about himself how in the world is he going to give a damn about someone else? My most recent ex was a bussboy in a restaurant living with five other guys while putting himself through college. And I found him sexy as hell! Having no goals or ambition is NOT the same as having no MONEY. I will date a man with no money given he's doing something with his life. But if he's a lazy sack of sh*t? Keep walkin cause he'll get no respect from me.

• Oh and you'll be back and look at this. And if you don't post, all it will mean is that you don't have a comeback.It could mean that you were too busy... but then you wouldn't have looked in the first place now would you...You really don't have the 5 seconds it takes to type something? especially after you've already been looking at it?Which you will come back to look. I guarantee it.

• "I am completely open to change! (except when it comes to me wanting a man with ambition.) THATS Where I draw the line.. but don't pay any attention to that."Yes. that's me mocking you.

• Repeating your blather doesn't do anyone any good."The definition of cut and dry means not being open to change and I am absolutely open to change, in fact I expect it." No you dont. you are not open to change IN YOURSELF.Otherwise you would say "I am open to the idea of a man who has no ambition." but you haven't said that.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• I ask no man to support me so why should I have to support him? Eventually your toliet paper castle will get rained on and you'll have no where to live. Having basic necessities and even some niceties is not gold diggin - its just being practical. My momma always said "money doesn't buy happiness but it sure does help when problems come around." Your romanticising poverty and thinking it makes you above someone who is practical about human needs. Anyone male or female that wants to be poor I would consider a fool. Why would anyone but a fool want to have the hardships that go along with poverty? I've lived both sides in my life and I can tell you that being hungry is not something I ever want to be again. Also, any woman that wanted children would like to know that if anything happened to her the children would be provided for.

• "Having basic necessities and even some niceties is not gold diggin - its just being practical. "It becomes gold digging when you refuse to date a man who has no money. This is not you having no necessities, its him not having any.Men will support women and have no issues with it. Ever heard of a "housewife?" It used to be supremely common, men would have the jobs and the woman would stay at home and not work or earn a penny. So, men don't have a problem with it because they don't want money.

• "Gold digger" implies that the woman in question wouldn't be able to make the money herself outside of getting it from whatever men she hooked up with.However, if we're talking about successful women who have ambition, goals, and the ability to make money for themselves, it makes perfect sense for them not to want someone who doesn't share those traits. (And I don't think ambition/goals are necessarily worthless if they don't end in money. Humanitarian or nonprofit work, for example, I'd consider very worthy ambitions, as well as professions that pay badly but have a good payoff in other ways, such as teaching. If you don't have money, though, you better be able to manage what little you have. I don't want to have to support someone or share my finances with someone who's broke thanks to poor decision-making.)

• I agree his ambitiousness has to equate into some form of money because if ambition is all he has going for him it better make a little bit of money. At least enough for the woman (whatever amount that happens to be).

• Haha. You really, really want this tied back to money, don't you?I meant "good work ethic" as opposed to "lazy". In the sense of "Well, if he's not going to be able to get ahead financially, he better be able to take care of the house and do SOMETHING other than just sit around."

• "damnit, that awesome man better have a good work eithic, I don't want him to lose his job, I need that steady flow of cash coming in!"

• Show Older
  • It's not being a goldigger, it's called having standards.

• Gold diggers have standards. Its called refusing to date any man unless he pays for her.Then I ask you what's the difference between those two standards?

What Guys Said 1

• That you think so lowly of your question that you post it anon says it all.I don't know what planet you live on, but I have know PLENTY of women who don't give a rats a$$ about money.It does however seem to be your fixation.Ambition and goals mean you are going to continue to grow as a person.Without them you stagnate. It's your choice to be who you choose to be...but don't blame others for the choices YOU make.If wanting a man with goals and ambitions makes women gold diggers, the I say LONG LIVE THE GOLD DIGGERS!Any questions putz?

• Wow..i must really have got to him if he showed this post to someone else... dude. get a life man.

• Then you put up your list. Sadly in the warped version of reality you live in your issues still won't win you the girl....and again it just HAS to be her fault.Grow up....take responsibility for your life. Quit trying to make everything someone elses fault.I don't need women here supporting what I say simply because it's the truth. I am bored with you......respond as you like, but I learned long ago not to carry on long conversations with morons......the circles get too tight.

• Only 50 years of experience dealing with facts. The facts are you keep trying to side step the issue.One of my best friends is a Doctor in Uganda......he is broke ALL the time. I ought to know...I am one of the people supporting his work. His wife wouldn't leave him for all the $$ in the world. She makes you wrong. My wife doesn't give a damn about $$. She just read what you wrote and she thinks you're a moron too. You can't get a girl so you blame them for your short commings. Couldn't b u.

• Show Older