What should I wear on the first day of school?

Okay I'm a guy wondering what I should wear. I have three outfits or you can make a suggestion of your own.First outfit:black tee shirtblack northfacelight levisblack and red shoes (I only have black and red is it OK to wear red even though I don't have anything else red on?)Second outfit: Blue tee shirtblack northfaceblack and blue retro jordan 1's.(google them)and dark levisThird outfit:grey hoodiewhite tshirtdark levisgray jordan retro 11s (google them if you haven't seen them) I'm lost on what to wear. And is it okay for me to wear like a white t shirt regular jeans and multi colored shoes? I got these really nice shoes but don't have a shirt to go with them so can I wear them like that or is it ugly? Thnanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Blue tee shirt black northface black and blue retro jordan and dark levisThat sounds cute(:

What Girls Said 2

• Just wear what you feel comfortable and attractive in. If it's warm or hot where you live, a tshirt and jeans with some cool sneakers is always good! Just throw on a hoodie if you need to. Personally I think the second choice sounds best :]

• Actually the white t shirt and multicolored shoes sounds great.Well of it's a tight shirt then it's better ^.^besides that the first one is good too

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!