• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy asks you to be his girlfriend jokingly?

He asks me to be his girlfriend on my birthday. I didn't say anything as I thought he was just joking and since then, he keeps saying I have rejected him. Then one day, I saw him again while celebrating my friend's birthday. I asked him to help me and my guy friend to take a picture. He then asked me why I didn't ask him to take a picture together. So after taking a picture with my friend, I went to take a picture with him. He asked me to sit on his chair, which means both of us sharing the same seat. I didn't agree. And while taking the picture, his friends asked him to kiss me. But we didn't message or talk on the phone during this period except for meetups with friends. And during one of the meetups, he asked me who I like and in exchange, I asked him who he like and he showed me this girl's picture of him and her together. So does he like me or is leading me on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I think he was hinting that he liked you, but went about it in a joking manner to gauge your reaction... and from his point of view, he got rejected because you didn't respond positively to anything he tried. He probably does like you. Just feels rejected because his playfulness wasn't being reciprocated.