• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend doesn't reply to me? why?

he doesn't reply to me on fb when I write him a message or write on his wall. I feel a little silly for asking this because we are both in our 20's... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• you should ask him if he has access to FB outside of his home?

• He doesnt, he has a phone with internet but its not as easily set up like the iphone app, and he has to pay for internet usage on his phone.may I ask why you asked this? :)

• Show Older
    • Couldnt agree more, I think you're over analyzing the situation here...what makes you think he's on FB every single day... a lot of people just use it every now and then...i don't think he's str8 up disrespecting you, maybe he just doesn't use fb that often?

• It prob comes across that way, he does go on fb everyday tho he tells me and he says he read them but does not elaborate further than that

What Guys Said 3

• It's the 21st century and social networking is another important medium of interaction. But I'm not on FB so I don't care as much. xkcd.com/817

• Probably because you're annoying the hell out of him. I'd ignore you too.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!